I need some know how

lance4681

Reaction score
There is not much there At the moment, I am slowly working on that I have like 3 more maths articles about half way done, I find it hard to stay on one small topic for long.:nuts: I need more sleep anyway.

The Link :cool:

I am not so much looking for a review of the Site, but some help on how should I go about building it. I want to use the forums for people to ask help on there maths, and the joombla part of the website to write articles that people can use for help. So I am trying to build up a student resource.

How do you think it should be laid out?
Do you know any good joomla therms? I like the phpbb3 one I have I will change the colours depending on what teh joomla therm looks like.

Last question, if you are good at writing articles I will pay you $20AUD for well written articles on Maths B/C at year 11 and 12 level if you are interested please PM me for details as the topics will change regularly as I write them myself.

Last edited:

moiety

Reaction score
Firstly, you need to get rid of the Joomla logo and favicon.ico.

How do you think it should be laid out?
Well, it's specifically for maths problems. What sort of problems are you going to expect to encounter and solve; and can the problems be grouped into categories? There's your layout.
Do you know any good joomla therms?
There's free Joomla themes all over the net. Hit google and find one you like.
Last question, if you are good at writing articles I will pay you $20AUD for well written articles on Maths B/C at year 11 and 12 level if you are interested please PM me for details as the topics will change regularly as I write them myself.
If you're looking to fill up a website with content, and are prepared to pay, try here:
http://www.getafreelancer.com/
...of course, you'll probably have to edit the articles, but the donkey work gets done for very little

lance4681

Reaction score
I will pay if the articles are original. Have you ever used that website before? I will give it a try thanks very much.
I have made a short list of things I have to cover.

Rates of Change
Function Transformations
Exponential Functions
Trigonometric Ratios
Equation of a straight line
Equation of a line

This is just the very start Rates of Change can be broken down eg
Expressing Rates of Change
Average Rate of Change
Instantaneous Rates of Change

moiety

Reaction score
I'm just trying it out at the moment. But the prices look right, once you weed out the non-english speakers bidding for writing jobs. Easy enough to spot though.

kkenny

Reaction score
Can not review again.
Says some MySQL error :/