I need your help: Site keeps redirecting to x10hosting ':(

Status
Not open for further replies.

jahlinmo

Reaction score
Hi I need help. when I added my domain and pointed the name servers to my site 2feelitreal.com I get my site address(2feelitreal.com) but whenever I click a link in my site I get this url "http://jahlinmoor.x10host.com/index.php/get-in-touch/" How can I change this to where it always redirects to my site when clicking links in site? thanks

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    227.4 KB · Views: 1

Dead-i

x10Hosting Support Ninja
Community Support
Reaction score
Hi,

Your domain, 2feelitreal.com, currently appears to be pointing to an empty directory. You might want to point your domain at your main site, and then change your WordPress Site URL to your new web address. You can do this by pointing your Addon Domain to /public_html/, or you can add it as a parked domain instead. ;)

Thank you,

glennemlee95

Reaction score
Had this issue once before, double check your wp-config.php and .htaccess file to make sure your domain is properly being reflected. It's also possible that your database has incorrect information, you can edit this in the wp_options table in your database searching for "URL" OR if you're not adept at editing through phpMyAdmin go into your WordPress Dashboard, go to your settings and make sure it's properly reflecting your URL.

Status
Not open for further replies.