i want free icons and images for my website.

indians

Reaction score
Dear All,

I want free icons and images for my website and blog, which are absolutely free and i am not interested to provide back link for that icons.

anyone provide the website which offers free icons without any credit.

Than you in advance.
Indians.

lemon-tree

x10 Minion
Community Support
Reaction score
This is one of those situations in which searching Google is a lot more likely to find you sets of icons that can be used license and royalty free. You will have an extremely hard time convincing anyone to produce you a custom set of icons, let alone images, that can be used without credit or charge. People need to earn a living and if you are looking for any reasonable quality you will almost always have to pay for it.
Whatever images you do decide to use, read the licenses or terms of use very carefully.

cybrax

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Seldom is it ever defined exactly how big the visible text of a backlink should be,
or for that matter if it is meant to be visible at all to viewers of the web page.

As long as the link exists somewhere on the blog or the domain then the SEO requirement should be satisfied. Plus a blog entry like.. "found a great icon site" could never hurt.

There are Public Domain icons with no strings attached out there to be found in the wilds of the internet, alas for the most part they are very old and often lame. But you never know something useful might be found.

lemon-tree

x10 Minion
Community Support
Reaction score
Just remembered one thing, the Noun project: http://www.thenounproject.com/
It's still pretty new and it gives you SVG files, meaning you can scale them to fit perfectly then export to PNG if you so desire. This is one of those minority places where you can get good icons free and without requirements for back-links (so I stand partially corrected here).

indians

Reaction score
thank you for the link, plz provide more links and do give some links to images also.

modanubis79

Reaction score
Dear All,

I want free icons and images for my website and blog, which are absolutely free and i am not interested to provide back link for that icons.

anyone provide the website which offers free icons without any credit.

Than you in advance.
Indians.

Take a look in google : Icons for free
Millions of Icons are free in the Net

MaestroFX1

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Don’t want to pay credit or money?

Use your camera for images and some image-editing software like gimp for icons.