I want to be an affiliate

Status
Not open for further replies.

rp21112191043

Reaction score
I want to be an affiliate with you masters. When will you re-launch or launch this?

SierraAR

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
I think this may have been a reply to a topic, but he hit new topic instead of new post/reply.

nirajkum

Reaction score
interesting post ..... but if are really serious of any affliant program join amazon click commision ... they really pay good

rp21112191043

Reaction score
no. I mean x10hosting has an affiliate marketing program but I think its on hold for now. Please visit the main site and you will see the banner there.

John Klyne

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
I've actually wondered the same thing...I'm always asked what hosting company I use for my sites and I always point them to x10hosting.com never an affiliate link. Do we have an affiliate program? like 50cents a month per paid member who joins or something like that?

SierraAR

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
I don't believe we provide an affiliate service at this time, or have any plans to.

theone48

Reaction score
I don't see how we can affiliate with or beyond services anyways.

GtoXic

x10 Support
Reaction score
If we did launch an affiliate program, it'd most likely be for our VPS/x10Premium range seeing as though Free Hosting doesn't make money on it's own (that said, there is Prime and Illuminated, but there's only a small ratio of people who use free hosting that also buy these products).

redbud

Reaction score
I was an affiliate of x10hosting but the program seems to have terminated a long time ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.