I wood Like to create a free host

Status
Not open for further replies.

priyankar

Reaction score
Dear admin,

I wood like to change my Hosting server to here. I saw premium upgrading option on you site. firstly, i planned to host a free account, but unfortunately I can not create an account.
an error message shows:
Sorry, we're not able to accept your registration.
We are not currently accepting new users from your country ().
Please try again at another time. You may contact us on our community forums with any questions on our current policy.
I hopping you solve this problem soon

regards
Priyankar
CEO, EurekaSparks

essellar

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Unfortunately, Free Hosting is not available from India at the moment (everything indicates you are in Kozhikode/Calicut). You can read more at http://community.x10hosting.com/threads/country-restrictions.166022/

Due to abuse problems in the past (and the problems that has caused getting the Free Hosting servers off of various blacklists and block lists), new sign-ups are only being accepted from a handful of countries at the moment (people whose existing accounts are in good standing are entitled to keep their service, regardless of where they live, provided that there are no trade embargoes, etc., in place to make that service illegal). And no, there are no ways around the country restrictions (signing up via proxy is also forbidden). There are no such restrictions on paid hosting — only those countries which American companies are legally prohibited from trading with are excluded.

It is truly a shame that everybody gets painted with the same brush, so to speak, but there is a real cost in cleaning up after the bad actors. The small dollar cost of Premium Hosting prevents the vast majority of the problems (and pays to fix what it can't prevent). You can check back from time to time to see if your country is supported, but I am not aware of any upcoming changes.

Status
Not open for further replies.