IE is better

_Xero_

Reaction score
IE I have found has more compatibilities than other browsers. IE rocks.

carlos2

Reaction score
_Xero_ said:
IE I have found has more compatibilities than other browsers. IE rocks.

Did you see fire fox before IE and why do you like IE that much no good futhers and alot of pop ups

Akkarin

Reaction score
Compatibilites? Name some please, it has no tabbed browsing which means that more than 3 open IE's at the same time starts to whore up Physical Memory and slow down the comp.

Tyler

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Yeah ok... I would never use IE, Firefox is much much better.

carlos2

Reaction score
Akkarin said:
Compatibilites? Name some please, it has no tabbed browsing which means that more than 3 open IE's at the same time starts to whore up Physical Memory and slow down the comp.

here he gived you all the resones i say you get your ass to www.firefox.com lmao

D

Dimaod

I dont know pepople who use IE...
All my friends using Firefox o Opera...
IE is lamers-browser

XColl

Reaction score
IE that came with Service Pack 2 is pretty good. It just acts like firefox. For those who have popup problem, you've been looking at stuff you shouldn't have... :|

Firefox is okay, but I'm not going to install each plugin again and again.

Last edited:

NielsJanssen

Reaction score
IE stinks FireFox rocks
cause theres got to be a reason why firefox is the fastest growing browser on the net

D

Dimaod

XColl said:
IE that came with Service Pack 2 is pretty good. It just acts like firefox. For those who have popup problem, you've been looking at stuff you shouldn't have... :|

Firefox is okay, but I'm not going to install each plugin again and again.
If you Like IE you can try Maxthon Browser or Avant(based on IE)
This browsers have some good things in it...
Or just use Opera(the best way)
:phone:

MicrotechXP

Reaction score
I love IE and I can not wait for 7.0 to come out. People that like FF just like it for the tabs. Ie will have tabs and it already has it through MSN toolbar.

Tyler

Retired Staff
Reaction score
MicrotechXP said:
I love IE and I can not wait for 7.0 to come out. People that like FF just like it for the tabs. Ie will have tabs and it already has it through MSN toolbar.
That is where you are wrong, I like FF because of the 100's of Themes and extensions, Plus FF is alot more stable and secure. (and like your said I love the tabs also ;)

N

Nathan

I hate everyone who supports IE, MicrotechXP, be glad you're not in shooting range of me.

michaelp

Reaction score
Almost all webpages are desgined for Internet Explorer. If you use FF you can view site in orginal desgin. ( active-x'es ... )

I use IE 7.0 beta 1

dino-m

Reaction score
michaelp said:
Almost all webpages are desgined for Internet Explorer. If you use FF you can view site in orginal desgin. ( active-x'es ... )

I use IE 7.0 beta 1

Yes this is true!! :eek:riginal:

Richard

Reaction score
And its also called bad web design.

In my opinion if you dan't make the effort to ensure cross browser compatibility then you don't care about your site. Also I find IE the one causing all the problems when I'm designing.

n4tec

Reaction score
I like FF bcoz it is easy to customize to what you want it to be.. IE doesnot offer that..

Spartan Erik

Retired
Reaction score
i blame ff for alot of improperly displayed pages..
coding for IE is much easier than making it FF friendly
the only reason everyones using FF is the jump-on-the-bandwagon hype about not getting hacked

any internet browser should know that once a browser becomes popular, hackers will try to hack it. like i said before, it will all boil down to whoever can distribute patches the fastest. and obviously, microsoft is going to win this one.

i dont care how secure a browser is or isnt, you should have software to prevent it anyway!
service pack 2 with its popup blocker and firewall, and software to stop spyware/adware/malware and viruses!

and if you ask me, IE looks much nicer than ff does..

TranceOperator

Reaction score
Ok but here's the thing...FF is a good browser because it uses web standards, unlike IE. They put there own little functions everywhere that any other browser won't recognize, so if you code your site to work with IE only, chances are when grandma visits your site on netscape navigator 1.0, it won't look anything like it's supposed to on her computer.

I bet only like 2 out of the thousands of people who will have viewed this topic know who the W3C are...I advise checking them out... (www.w3c.org) and also running your site through the validator (http://validator.w3.org/).

:happy: