Which Browser Is Better?

• Fire Fox

Votes: 28 82.4%
  • IE

Votes: 6 17.6%

• Total voters

kbjradmin

Reaction score
i must admit, ie is not the greatest browser around, not even close, but i have to go with ie on this one because firefox just seems to have too many compatability problems. it hasn't been around as long, and it just doesn't seem to be built in a way that is very user-friendly when it comes to more advanced features.

By the way, i am holding a http://forums.x10hosting.com/marketplace/59015-low-stakes-credit-raffle.html on this forum, if anyone is interested. its only 100¢ to get in on 6.67% odds at 1000¢ or 300¢ to get in with 20% odds at 1000¢.

doublea

Reaction score
I like ie. I use firefox at school, its just faster on the old machines my school seems to hang on to years after its usefull life, I use ie at home, the ui is cleaner, and it opens much faster (olny because its runing in the backround all the time, an unfair advantage)

orangpelupa

Reaction score
hmm i hwant to vote for Opera web browser but its IE vs FF ...
i like FF more than IE.

FF just faster than IE. The addons also able to make my Firefox as advanced as my Opera 9 :D

MasterMax1313

Reaction score
firefox is far more standards compliant, though opera is probably the best as far as that goes. firefox's plugs are amazing. though ff2 takes a lot of memory, it is said that ff3 is supposed to fix a lot of that.

btw, opera has awesome widgets as well

DarKye

Reaction score
I've been using Firefox for quite a long while now. But I may change to Opera once Firefox v3 is released.

wolf693

Reaction score
I use Firefox way more than IE, simply because of compliance issues with IE. Plus I like the functionality and add-ons, some of them are quite useful! I only use IE when I use Microsoft Update, but other than that, it's never touched.