if i has the violation ???

Status
Not open for further replies.

thedinh

Reaction score
I want to build a music website, that includes music file i mix from ather file over Internet??
It means i i want to build a nonestop Music website.

adamparkzer

On Extended Leave
Reaction score
I want to build a music website, that includes music file i mix from ather file over Internet??
It means i i want to build a nonestop Music website.

Hi thedinh,

All copyrighted music files may not be hosted on your x10Hosting account, regardless of how they were acquired or how they will be used. If the music files that you will be using in your website were created entirely by you (meaning you created the song or soundtrack from scratch without the use of other artists' copyrighted work), they are permitted.

- Adam

thedinh

Reaction score
All copyrighted music files may not be hosted on your x10Hosting account, regardless of how they were acquired or how they will be used. If the music files that you will be using in your website were created entirely by you (meaning you created the song or soundtrack from scratch without the use of other artists' copyrighted work), they are permitted.

Thanks for your support.

leafypiggy

Manager of Pens and Office Supplies
Staff member
Reaction score
Oh, by the way Adam, you might want to do some research. He's not in violation of DMCA if he remixes. Why not check the place that if I mention, I will be violating rules 1 and 2.

adamparkzer

On Extended Leave
Reaction score
Oh, by the way Adam, you might want to do some research. He's not in violation of DMCA if he remixes. Why not check the place that if I mention, I will be violating rules 1 and 2.

Really? Didn't know that.

And there's only one rule, and which thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.