If I host a wallpaper website with x10, Will it get suspended?

Status
Not open for further replies.

rscore

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

My current host has decided to shut down, so I am forced to move my wallpaper website somewhere else. My question is If I host a wallpaper website with x10, Will it get suspended?

The content of my website is similar to all other wallpaper websites (i.e. it contains all sort of wallpapers including women in bikini...nothing more than this). This is where I am a bit confused.

PS: I have read through the terms of service and according to this I should be good.

Thanks a lot

Dead-i

x10Hosting Support Ninja
Community Support
Reaction score
It depends how much space the wallpaper files consume, and whether there is a public wallpaper uploader.
Wallpapers would be classed as 'photo galleries', which you are limited to by 1GB.
If there is an option to publicly upload wallpapers, then no - it would be classed as file hosting.

rscore

Reaction score
It depends how much space the wallpaper files consume, and whether there is a public wallpaper uploader.
Wallpapers would be classed as 'photo galleries', which you are limited to by 1GB.
If there is an option to publicly upload wallpapers, then no - it would be classed as file hosting.

User can suggest wallpaper but cannot upload any. Currently I have over 1000 wallpapers and it takes about 100 MB. If someday I reach 1GB, I will delete wallpaper that has low rating.

Thanks for the answer.

george21

X10Hosting Fanatic
Prime Account
Reaction score
User can suggest wallpaper but cannot upload any. Currently I have over 1000 wallpapers and it takes about 100 MB. If someday I reach 1GB, I will delete wallpaper that has low rating.

Thanks for the answer.

1000 wallpapers and only around 100MB, you should be fine in that case, at least, for a long time to come :)

Dead-i

x10Hosting Support Ninja
Community Support
Reaction score
You're welcome :)

Status
Not open for further replies.