If you don't like it, leave.

Status
Not open for further replies.

npradar

Reaction score
Well I just signed up before the holidays, and then everything broke. But I'm being patient, because I know first hand how it is to support multiple servers and thousands of accounts. I'm a network engineer/admin/everything else for a k12 school district with 18 different servers (novell, windows, & linux) and about 7000 users.

You are absolutely right Corey, if people complain about a free service then they should either leave or go to the pay service so then they'd have a right to complain.

I signed up to make a site for our church who doesn't have one at all at the moment. I'm hoping to start out as a yellow page type site but hopefully grow it to be an extension of our ministry. I'm hoping that once the church sees the benefit and usefulness it could provide that then I could convince them to move to a pay service.

Anyway, what you have offered here seemed to be the best place for us to start. Like you said, you offer much more services than nearly all of the other free services. I am eternally grateful for people like you and what you have offered. May God bless you.

I hope you get all the problems worked out soon and your stress level down a little bit. I love computers, but don't you just hate them at times.

Sohail

Reaction score
I'm not here to complain as i've been with x10 for ages. I just want to know how much longer the transfer will take. Thanks.

slimjim316

Reaction score
Bollocks I say. Free or not, people have a right to complain.

"If I see derogatory comments towards this service or my staff I will ban you and terminate your account."

Of course reading that dieser Service ist groß mein Führer.

redsnuff

Reaction score
I feel its ok to point out that something is wrong, letting shortcomings be known. But that should be done in a respectful manner, I mean this is a free service. I appreciate all the work that is put into this service by Corey and the rest of the team. Keep up the good work.

Loneua Technologies

Reaction score
100 Percent Dead On.

I have been with multiple hosting services.

000Webhost
12GB Free
110MB
and many more,

I am hoping that this hosting experience will be great.

If i love it as much as i know i will i will support you guys by purchasing a

monthly plan.

Thanks Corey, and thanks to all for making this happen.

P.S. Well said Corey, Well said

wiz4r

Reaction score
I'm totally baffled by the lack of respect of some of the people here. We offer a pretty decent FREE service with features and options that most free hosts won't even think about trying to support. We have a support forum with great staff that answer most questions in a timely manner, some much faster then a lot of paid hosts. We try to work with everyone on enabling functions and installing things that are not normally supported. We help you with scripts and installations that we don't even officially support.

You're right.

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
I'm going to close this thread out since I'm sure everyone has read it by now.

I'd just like to clarify on one thing since it looks like some people took this thread the wrong way.

Everyone has a right to complain and give feedback, that is fine. This thread is aimed towards the rude and obnoxious people who make their first post swearing and demanding things. If you don't like something, you are more than welcome to give us feedback and to state why you don't believe we're doing something right, or why you think something should work another way. We have a WHOLE feedback section just for this.

All I'm asking is that people be mature, regardless of age. No matter where you go, you will not get a welcome response if you're swearing, demanding, and overall rude. Everyone here is a volunteer and we choose to help you when you need help. If you were in our shoes, would you want to help someone that is throwing a tantrum or go on to the next person that says please and thank you? So, with that said. If you're frustrated with us, angry, or want us to change something. Post it in the feedback section constructively. You will not be banned, warned, etc...

Just wanted to clarify that I'm not against receiving feedback, I know we do things wrong sometimes and mess up. Complaints are always welcome, just do it in the right place and in the right way.

-Corey

Status
Not open for further replies.