If you feel you have reached this page in error, please contact the web site owner:

Status
Not open for further replies.

pablo12782

Reaction score
If you feel you have reached this page in error, please contact the web site owner:

webmaster@netroart.tk
It may be possible to restore access to this site by following these instructions for clearing your dns cache.
If you are the web site owner, it is possible you have reached this page because:

The IP address has changed.
There has been a server misconfiguration.
The site may have been moved to a different server.
If you are the owner of this website and were not expecting to see this page, please contact your hosting provider.

Problem with domain netroart.one.pl and netroart.tk

pablo12782

Reaction score
Re: If you feel you have reached this page in error, please contact the web site owne

it doesn't help me
Admins please help me!

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
Re: If you feel you have reached this page in error, please contact the web site owne

Your account is on chopin, but the domain points to stoli, which would be why.

I'll look into that and update you once I have done so.

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score

I have corrected the IP for the domain netroart.one.pl, it may however take a bit for DNS to update with the new IP, at worst 48 hours.

Flushing DNS cache and clearing browser cache can help speed it up a little.

Regarding the domain netroart.tk it is not currently attached to your account, which would be why it doesn't work. Looks like it has been added to an account located on stoli previously though.

Status
Not open for further replies.