If you see a 'Fitbit' site instead of yours...

Status
Not open for further replies.

OdieusG

Reaction score
Hey, I'd just like to mention that some people might just need to do a DNS flush (Run... -> cmd.exe -> ipconfig /flushdns), which worked for some of my users that said that they were still seeing Fitbit when it was fine for me. That or the ISP is caching.

You mean all this waiting for the domain redirection with the nameservers could've been chopped down in length? I waited hours for my domain transfer to go through :runaway:

arkacom

Prime Account
Reaction score
I temporary resolved this issue by removing ns2.x10hosting.com server from my DNS list.

Last edited:

vdesigner

Reaction score
Oops! Another time fitbit on vdesigner.es

Arkacom that it's the solution to erase fitbit from our DNS? Your web works correctly now?

WyrGecko

Reaction score
OdieusG: Not for every case early on when there was a problem for sure. Right now, it might just be that not everything has propagated. I wouldn't know that part, though :x. There was a staff post earlier that said that issues should be resolved, but if people are still posting, it might not be. But yeah... that's not an official answer, just my guessing :shifty:;

eliasr

Reaction score
I have the same problem and is intermitent.

Tonight [27 April] my site works fine, and this morning [28 April] show the fitbit page.

My domain: elias.exofire.net

Extra: if you can see the images in my signature my site works, if you only see the text is showing the fitbit page.

federico_casares

Reaction score
Can't we use a third party DNS service like afraid.org or zoneedit.com to bypass this problem? We've been waiting for a solution for 10 days... :dunno:
Edit:
ns2.x10hosting.com is still giving the wrong IP address for my domain www.cocinet.com.ar ... Will this ever be solved?

Last edited:

lotius

Reaction score
lotius.net
funny thing was when I was going to my site I was thinking about how I could really use a drill around the house.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.