Illuminated account issues

Status
Not open for further replies.

achilleasgr

Prime Account
Reaction score
I had bought the 5 year illuminated package some months ago. I log in to my account, and I find the websites deleted. No big deal, since I hadn't done serious work, I try to make a new website.

Upon clicking "Complete Registration" I get We have disabled registrations from your country of origin due to continued abuse.

My country of origin is Greece! And I am a paid user since before Greece was banned from x10!!!!!!!!!

Can someone just let me use my paid account????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Last edited:

Skizzerz

Contributors
Staff member
Contributors
Reaction score
What is the email address you used for the purchase and the transaction ID? Chances are you are logging in from the wrong account.

achilleasgr

Prime Account
Reaction score
I'm logging in from achille.as@hotmail.com.

I've had only one x10hosting account since 2009.
I know my website is deleted, because when I enter the url on my browser it doesn't find anything.

Skizzerz

Contributors
Staff member
Contributors
Reaction score
Can you please post or Private Message me the paypal transaction ID of your illuminated purchase? I cannot assist you until I have this information.

achilleasgr

Prime Account
Reaction score
Can you please post or Private Message me the paypal transaction ID of your illuminated purchase? I cannot assist you until I have this information.

Alright, I Private Messaged you my transaction ID

and here it is: -----------------

Last edited by a moderator:

Skizzerz

Contributors
Staff member
Contributors
Reaction score
We are currently looking into this and will update you when we have more information.

Sharky

Community Paragon
Community Support
Reaction score
I have removed the transaction ID from the message as this part of the forums is publicly accessible.

Bryon

I Fix Things
Reaction score
Hello achilleasgr,

You should be able to access your Illuminated x10Hosting account via the account portal at this time. You may access the account portal via the email address achille.as@hotmail.com.

If you have any further issues that you need assistance with please let us know.

Status
Not open for further replies.