Imagick php PECL and ghost script needed for WP plugin

Status
Not open for further replies.

muslimdo

Reaction score
Hey guys.

Am new to the community here, so....Greetings All

So far my experiance with X10Hosting has been good ...Had one bad day but rest are good. Once i establish my site will look towards possibly upgrading and getting a domain.

as the title states need ImagicK PHP extension and wrapper (PECL) and likewise Ghost Script to enable a plugin for PDF book viewing called Pdf light Viewer Plugin https://wordpress.org/plugins/pdf-light-viewer

i came across this https://twitter.com/x10hosting/status/425716214707798016
wher eit states it was active on all servers.

please kindly look into it and let me know what is required

screen shot of plugin is as follows
tgZ5G3w.png

Dead-i

x10Hosting Support Ninja
Community Support
Reaction score
Hi,

I have enabled the "imagick" extension for your account. Please could you try again?

Thank you,

muslimdo

Reaction score
Hi,

I have enabled the "imagick" extension for your account. Please could you try again?

Thank you,

Thank you for you assistance. imagick are all active ... I think the issue might be Ghost script as it remains crossed out

could be that the following folder is not writeable: wp-content/uploads/pdf-light-viewer (self check on 755 was writing. i tried on 775 which also gave same error - so changed back to default 755)

the error is as follows (i will message the author of the plugin also to see what they think)

Code:
Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'ImagickException' with message 'PDFDelegateFailed `[ghostscript library] -q -dQUIET -dSAFER -dBATCH -dNOPAUSE -dNOPROMPT -dMaxBitmap=500000000 -dAlignToPixels=0 -dGridFitTT=2 "-sDEVICE=pngalpha" -dTextAlphaBits=4 -dGraphicsAlphaBits=4 "-r72x72" "-sOutputFile=/tmp/magick-423403RvWWBlWCWMDf%d" "-f/tmp/magick-4234034gFqaDx6Wx0P" "-f/tmp/magick-423403kXt-guESsrSv"': -dname= must be followed by a valid token @ error/pdf.c/InvokePDFDelegate/263' in /home/muslimdo/public_html/wp-content/plugins/pdf-light-viewer/controllers/PdfController.php:377 Stack trace: #0 /home/muslimdo/public_html/wp-content/plugins/pdf-light-viewer/controllers/PdfController.php(377): Imagick->readimage('/home/muslimdo/...') #1 [internal function]: PdfLightViewer_PdfController::save_post(68) #2 /home/muslimdo/public_html/wp-includes/plugin.php(525): call_user_func_array(Array, Array) #3 /home/muslimdo/public_html/wp-includes/post.php(3374): do_action('save_post_pdf_l...', 68, Object(WP_Post), true) #4 /home/muslimdo/publi in /home/muslimdo/public_html/wp-content/plugins/pdf-light-viewer/controllers/PdfController.php on line 377

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.