Status
Not open for further replies.

masshuu

Head of the Geese
Community Support
Enemy of the State
Reaction score
Obviously you have never heard of Google Summer of Code :p

It would not hurt to point out that neither software implication in use for FP or ASP.net is written by Microsoft.

callumacrae

not alex mac
Community Support
Reaction score
How many "I use frontpage!" people actually use the plugin though?

~Callum

knightbob

Reaction score
Why dont you not remove it? Since frontpage is realy old, today everybody uses Dream Weaver ore Joomla ore an other CMS.

rdm_brla

Reaction score
I DO use Mono (ASP.NET), and wish that you could keep supporting it. ASP.NET (Mono) is the main feature that first attracted me to x10hosting.com.

(I do NOT use Frontpage Extensions, however.)

Last edited:

wh1zzy

Reaction score
Drop Frontpage, people wanting to use frontpage don't really need the extension if they learn a bit further then just drag and drop so to say and besides that, Frontpage is no longer maintained/updated/supported or whatever you like to call it.

Support however for ASP.NET is still strong with MS activly working on it in combination with previous mentioned Visual Studio 2010, i would vote to keep it as long as MS also supports it, who knows what nice sites will emerge from it.

If both are dropped no harm to me, i use neither

Hauzer

Reaction score
I'd also like to mention I use neither. ;) Although, if you use Front Page, once you save, doesn't it save the html files? It does for me, I'm using Office 2003.

sandy.beach

Prime Account
Reaction score
I never liked frontpage, to much incompatibility plus it would bloat out the pages with unnecessary data! Crimons Editor and Dreamweaver all the way !

Status
Not open for further replies.