• Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

billossv

Reaction score
I use Microsoft Expression which requires the Front Page Extentions

chanh.ong25

Reaction score
although not too many people seem to use asp.net and frontpage but there are people do. I come across many people looking for this features with free hosting and this is the only Linus free hosting that provide these feature.

I for one will take advantage of these and use them if they are available.

InfinityFX

Reaction score
I don't use either, although it seems polite to keep them around for the people that do. X10's wide variety of features is what brought me here versus other free hosts

pedrohardware49

Reaction score
I dont use any of these, good perl and python is my choice. More dynamic. But ASP is not bad, but you need Microsoft servers, who are expensive :(

autumnaction

Reaction score
I use the text editor "gedit", the best way to get crisp, clean code. As a Linux user, "Kompozer" seems to be the only WYSIWYG web page maker to use on the Linux platform, and that still complicates the code dreadfully. "Gedit" is great. You don't need anything else.

mshauny72

Reaction score
Drop Front Page but keep ASP. but if Mono can't really compete with Windows Version, then whats the point of using ASP on an outdated server? We'll maybe we can get some really fast php script, once ASP is out :cool:.

I support both ASP and PHP , but not frontpage, actually never really used it. so i was thinking maybe if there could be a separate server running Mono ASP then, x10 should continue giving this kind of support. There are alot of people i know who would die for a free asp hosting, just that most of them do not know it exist. I did not know about it until today too. but i'm going to spread the word around. and if you are looking for volunteer to administrate that server count me in.

Status
Not open for further replies.