• I use neither

Votes: 164 91.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

duynhait31

Reaction score
I voted for both, but drop them anyway. Well, I USED (note the past tense) them before. Frontpage is dead. ASP.NET is quite good (or getting better)actually, but I don't see myself using it anytime soon. If possible, a separate server for the ASP.NET for the hardcore ASP users, but too bad for them, their web server will suck.

me too......

jtb_btj13

Reaction score
any tool that does not always present and tends to disappear in this case (asp and others) is on the way perhaps they do not disappear but if nenos used.

claudio.pascual11

Reaction score
I think we all have specific needs, I don't know if less than 1% of the users is worthy of a hard work as you say it is, being also there issues with the code.
Cheers,

Claudio

brunoais

Reaction score
Drop 'em. I don't need 'em.
I used frontpage for 2 days and then dropped it because the HTML it created was too outdated and with too much trash.
Never liked ASP

capili53

Reaction score
As one of the 1% still using FP for my teacher's website, I want to add my two cents. If you drop FP support for your free accounts, you will lose a lot of clients who have relied on that and will have to seek hosting elsewhere, which I assume you don't really want. I understand all the FP-slamming, which really stems from MS-slamming, but I disagree with those who say it's a dead application. For some of us, the speed and ease of the navigation feature is the main selling point outside of the fact that it's all we have. So as long as someone's using an application, it's surely not dead. I hope to know your decision soon as I logged back on this morning to publish my new site - hope to stay.

I shall in any case go, if you drop them! I am no longer the youngest to learn asp or php. But nowadays, people just want to live, they do not want to let live!

Status
Not open for further replies.