• Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

MaestroFX1

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
I use neither !

By the way, whats this poll supposed to do ?(Sense the tone!)

---------- Post added at 10:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:49 AM ----------

I use neither!

By the way, whats this poll supposed to do anyway? (Sense the tone!)

mycraftsite

Reaction score
I actually use Frontpage because it's the only web software I know. I'm haven't set up many web sites and don't really keep up with what's up to date. I suppose I could just as easily use a preset page or even use another software to set mine up. What are the latest (and most user friendly)softwares out there now? So my reply is, if it's that much trouble it's not a big deal to me, if I can just get my page up quick and easy so I can use it.

maxikm34

Reaction score
I'm happy that you drop the service.
Very pleased that the free servers are all back up and running normally following the problems with CPanel.
Regards

key-tapper

Reaction score
I started using ASP.NET, but Mono never did get the pages to display correctly. After several code modifications, I gave up on it. I say get rid of it. Also, I do not use Front Page.

maxikm34

Reaction score
joomla rooles:cool:

---------- Post added at 10:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:40 AM ----------

why would somebody in their right mind use either of those????:)

---------- Post added at 10:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:42 AM ----------

I use neither:tongue:

---------- Post added at 10:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:44 AM ----------

I use neither:tongue::smile:

---------- Post added at 10:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:46 AM ----------

Neither.... SiteSpinner.

:redface:

---------- Post added at 10:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:53 AM ----------

I voted for both, but drop them anyway. Well, I USED (note the past tense) them before. Frontpage is dead. ASP.NET is quite good (or getting better)actually, but I don't see myself using it anytime soon. If possible, a separate server for the ASP.NET for the hardcore ASP users, but too bad for them, their web server will suck.

naglf

Reaction score
n order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

interbox59

Reaction score
i think that it doesnt matter if you keep it or not, the thing that counts is that you always will have the source there for you, if it is there and doing nothing wrong so why drop it?

maxikm34

Reaction score
я не робот
Что делать если у вас нет русского языка?
Но я очень хотел бы поговоритьна эту тему с кллегами, Я пытаюсь это сделать но никакого результата не вижу...
Почему у вас нет русского языка?

Status
Not open for further replies.