Improve Free Hosting

dito7967

Reaction score
Improve Free Hosting & IRC Abuse/Problems

Mainly improve the free hosting services a little bit :p

My first impression of a hosting service goes with the first package I get. As much as I am promised it is better in every way possible, its my first opinion that counts. And the free hosting service isn't quite sending me a good opinion of the service. I mean, if you took a free trial of a paid service and it was crap, would you purchase that service?

--------------

Also, I've had a few problems on IRC.

For some reason, I think I failed to identify but it barred my nick and wouldn't allow me to release it even when using the correct password (I checked on it in my logs and I was msging the correct password. At first I thought it was abuse on the server and I got really mad about it, hence so many edits :p

But... mainly, a little bit of messing around on the IRC server is good but too much messing around leaves a bad impression on the users... if you know what I mean :p

Last edited:

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
Re: Power Abuse on IRC

When was the last time you idented to your nickname? I know they auto-drop if you haven't identified to it in 21 days

leafypiggy

Manager of Pens and Office Supplies
Staff member
Reaction score
Re: Power Abuse on IRC

No power abuse goes on any more.. I don't know what your talking about.

dito7967

Reaction score
Livewire, My nick was dropped as I just found out :p But it should allow me to identify from another nickname to that nickname/account on services.

leafypiggy, it has happened in the past and I have seen the issue come back now and then :p