In order to login my account I have to start the process to Sign up a new one

Status
Not open for further replies.

giuseppe.calamita32

Reaction score
Hello,

thank you for your invaluable service that give many users the chance to be online for free :D

You're one of the web reference since ever regarding a free webhost space!

I have got a free account since long; I tried to renew my account by logging in it but I found that I might not. The point is that I remember well my password; I tried to ask for three times a new password but no message is still arrived to my inbox yet!

So I decided to create a new account and (as you may watch in the video I've

realized: (I may share it to anybody interested; just leave me your email address in this thread) your system remembered me there is already an account registered with my email address; I tried then to log in from there and I succeed!!

The point is that is possible to log in with my password just by starting a sign up process!! May you fix it please? Thank you.

Best regards,

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
The client account would remain even though the hosting (cpanel) account is removed. It us that part you need to sign up again for, but are given the option to login to the old to link it with your already existing client and forum account

giuseppe.calamita32

Reaction score
The client account would remain even though the hosting (cpanel) account is removed. It us that part you need to sign up again for, but are given the option to login to the old to link it with your already existing client and forum account
Thank you Anna for your interest,
When I'm in (the way I wrote above) I see my cpanel and it seem all functionalities in it available. I wonder how to regain my login then? :)
Best,
Bye the way, if you message me your email address I'll send you the link of the video to let you know what I mean.

Status
Not open for further replies.