[In Progress] Account issues (Split thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

scorpionkong

Reaction score
I am having the same Problem I think my site can be updated through my ftp uploader program that has been pre-set but I can't get into my account says both of my e-mail's are not registered and I can't get to the cpanel anymore what is going on and when should I expect some kinda reply.......

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
Re: cPanel login fail & website has been down for at least 1month now!?!?!

I am having the same Problem I think my site can be updated through my ftp uploader program that has been pre-set but I can't get into my account says both of my e-mail's are not registered and I can't get to the cpanel anymore what is going on and when should I expect some kinda reply.......

It's not certain you are seeing the same problem, in any way you should always start your own thread when requesting support so I'll split the thread.

Last edited:

scorpionkong

Reaction score
Re: cPanel login fail & website has been down for at least 1month now!?!?!

Thank-you but for the move any-idea how I should go about gettting onto my cpanel I need to change a few things.

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
The account panel is about to be changed, which would be why you can't login at http://x10hosting.com/panel.php and why there's currently a new login link available on the front page (far as I know that'd be the only place actually suggesting an e-mail for login).

Also right now I can not see what server you are on, so if you know that it would be of good help.

What errors do you get when you try to login to cPanel? And on what address are you trying to access it?

scorpionkong

Reaction score
LOL I wish I could help you out with this info your looking for but it's all your info I'm trying to use to get in LOL.
I've tryed the main site for my account like you said the new link on the x10 hosting site and it says in the forgot my passowrd area that my e-mail icp9@hotmail.com the one i registered with is not in the database.

I'ce also gone to the status page and the cpanel link there says the servers are still down come back and I've seen that for around a months now from that status area.

I used to use this forums area to get to my cpanel and that is also no longer available to me so I was wondering if you could give me a better lead.

Tryed ftp access and no luck there either or through my ftp program I use.

The only thing I know is the main adderess I use hosted off the exofire.net name sorry but other then that I have no access and don't know more plz help....

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
normally cPanel is accessed by using yourdomain.comt:2082 (where yourdomain would be your actual domain to access the site in a browser) or servername.x10hosting.com:2082 (for instance stoli.x10hosting.com:2082 if your server would be stoli)

Your cPanel name is scorpion

scorpionkong

Reaction score
Ok one last thing.. And I Thank-you I can finally see the cPanel screen how do I find out what my password is It won't let me in with my curent passowrd for the forums and the forgot password thing from the site doen't reconize me????

CWeb Creative

Reaction score
Well the account panel is currently offline right now but here is a sugestion: your cpanel password is possably different than your forums password.

Hope this helps,
Wiivsps3

scorpionkong

Reaction score
Yea I know it is I just don't remember the $#^&# thing. It's my fault for moving and packing all my papers too. Hmmmm wonder what to do here it's kinda at a stand still...

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
what is your domain?
I can ping that to find out server, once I have done that I can change the pass for you directly in our backend.

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
For the record, your server is stoli.

I'll send you a pm with your new password in a few.

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
Guess not, you don't accept PMs in the forum, I'll send it to the e-mail associated with your hosting account instead :)

scorpionkong

Reaction score
Your awesome if you see this posting again I need you to resend it never got it and just in case put you in my accepted list

scorpionkong

Reaction score
Well it's been several hours still no e-mail I wonder if there systems are still a little wanky. If someone is online please help...

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
Message sent to your PM inbox here in forums as that works today. Guess it was blocked due to post count (some features are blocked until a certain amount of posts has been made to prevent spam)

Status
Not open for further replies.