[In Progress] I dont know what happend with my account...

Status
Not open for further replies.

xsystex

Reaction score
Hi its xsystex again, ok i came here before because i forgot my cpanel answer, and i didnt came back till today because i was having some problems in real life, and i just coulndt get connected till today, i saw a mail that says something about i didnt response my early thread and it was closed, i tough my problem was solved, but when i try to login, now it says either my nick or email doesnt exist on your database! did you guys deleted my account with all my information??? These was my information after getting "deleted" :

your account is currently in good standing
Hosting Type -Ad-Free

Email Address -syst3x@gmail.com

Account ID -MNP4678007064

Username -xsystex

Domain -syscape.exofire.net

Server -Stoli.x10

Creation Date -3:08pm mon, nov 9 2009

Package -adfree-adfree

Advertisement -Not Required

Disk Space -1024M allotted

Bandwidth -10000M allotted

PHP Version -5.2.8 Version 1 - Basic

Thanks in advance,

xSystex

Please im back again on the internet, and ill answer as soon as i get your response...

Thanks

vishal

-::-X10 Guru-::-
Community Support
Reaction score
If you were inactive for about 41 days then your account gets deleted automatically.Did you try to login to your cpanel

Zubair

Community Leader
Community Support
Reaction score
Hi its xsystex again, ok i came here before because i forgot my cpanel answer, and i didnt came back till today because i was having some problems in real life, and i just coulndt get connected till today, i saw a mail that says something about i didnt response my early thread and it was closed, i tough my problem was solved, but when i try to login, now it says either my nick or email doesnt exist on your database! did you guys deleted my account with all my information??? These was my information after getting "deleted" :

your account is currently in good standing
Hosting Type -Ad-Free

Email Address -syst3x@gmail.com

Account ID -MNP4678007064

Username -xsystex

Domain -syscape.exofire.net

Server -Stoli.x10

Creation Date -3:08pm mon, nov 9 2009

Package -adfree-adfree

Advertisement -Not Required

Disk Space -1024M allotted

Bandwidth -10000M allotted

PHP Version -5.2.8 Version 1 - Basic

Thanks in advance,

xSystex

Please im back again on the internet, and ill answer as soon as i get your response...

Thanks

Look like your Account is not successfully transferred to new server in recent migrations.

I am alerting staff about that they will look into it.

xsystex

Reaction score
Thanks boss hopefully i dont lose anything... that would very very bad to lose all my work... =(

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
Sadly I can not find the account xsystex on stoli which probably mean that the account wasn't transferred correctly. Also the old Stoli is no longer online so we can not get data from that server to restore the account.

I did however find one database on the database server with your name on it (xsystex_syscape), so that can be restored onto a new account. If you wish we can create one for you with the same details (easiest when it comes to restoring the database, and also currently probably the fastest option).

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.