[In Progress] Suspended stil...

Status
Not open for further replies.

xdevhald

Reaction score
Hey guys, I know you're working your butts off on the server, just need to know how I can get my hostingfeedback.net from being suspended. I load the domain and it has been like this for 4 days now.

Thanks for your hard work!

xdevhald

Reaction score
Nope. I can't log into my account page on the site. I can get into cpanel but not the main site account panel.

CWeb Creative

Reaction score
The main account panel is offline for migration i am sorry but i can not do anything further as i do not have access to the account panel to view your suspension reason. I will try to get someone else to help you.

I am sorry that i can not help you myself further,
Wiivsps3

xdevhald

Reaction score
It's ok. No need to apologize. Running a web host is extremely tedious and requires serious patience and time to make it run properly. I did not do anything to get it suspended but it did happen during the time of moving and upgrading so this is 100% the reason.

Thank you again and I'll do what I can.

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
Nope. I can't log into my account page on the site. I can get into cpanel but not the main site account panel.

If you can login to cPanel your account is not suspended. But it does appear as the domain is being redirected to the suspended page regardless. I tried pinging the domain to find out what server you are on, but the IP return is not valid for any of the free servers. What server would your account be on?

xdevhald

Reaction score
Hi LadyAnna,

I am on the Absolut server. I am trying to get my hostingfeedback.net inside the cpanel so it is set correctly. I have done this for years but never seen it so difficult to get my domain in the cpanel.

xdevhald

Reaction score
Update: Found out my DNS records went back to my old web host (go figure). I updated them and we'll see what happens. But as of now I just need the cpanel domain changed to hostingfeedback.net

Thanks!

Last edited:

nihallee

Reaction score
Hi there,

Same here ! I get : "Your Hosting Account is Suspended... Go to the x10Hosting Account Panel".

The account panel says : "The account panel is offline currently as we move to new systems...".

My user/pass is not working on the cpanel (or anywhere else).

So it seems there is no way I can know my suspension reason or do anything about it.

I know I was on the LOTUS server before the move.

Please help me !
Thank you !

N!¢k

vishal

-::-X10 Guru-::-
Community Support
Reaction score
Hi there,

Same here ! I get : "Your Hosting Account is Suspended... Go to the x10Hosting Account Panel".

The account panel says : "The account panel is offline currently as we move to new systems...".

My user/pass is not working on the cpanel (or anywhere else).

So it seems there is no way I can know my suspension reason or do anything about it.

I know I was on the LOTUS server before the move.

Please help me !
Thank you !

N!¢k
Please post your site url.
I recommend you to open a thread of your own

Last edited:

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
Update: Found out my DNS records went back to my old web host (go figure). I updated them and we'll see what happens. But as of now I just need the cpanel domain changed to hostingfeedback.net

Thanks!

Hello,

Your main domain (cPanel domain) has now been changed to: hostingfeedback.net.
Remember that it can take a while for DNS to fully propagate.

xdevhald

Reaction score
THANK YOU SO MUCH! I really appreciate what you have done LadyAnna. Rep given for your hard work and proper time on support.

Have a great day!!!

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
Solved.
Closing thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.