In Your Opinion- The Best Social Network?

cityeyes

Reaction score
If this were based solely on aesthetics and usability, I'd go with Virb. Unfortunately, none of my friends are on that one so I have to use the crap ones.

timur

Reaction score
i used to use facebook, but started to recognise people in my extened network. had to give it up, being a stalker isn't good im told..

vmadarasz

Reaction score
I am using my Facebook for a long time now...
I like the layout & the many apps (plugins) with you can make it much more integrated into your needs, and finally many and nearly most of my friends using Facebook as well...

My problems with the other social stuffs:

- the layout looks ,,awful" for me: MySpace,Bebo,etc.,etc.

- the number of user & the activity on the site are LOW:Bebo

- No way to customise it in the way I want to

manojlds

Reaction score
I use Orkut, but mainly because most of my friends use it. In my opinion hi5 is poorly done. Lots of bugs!!

xmakina

Reaction score
I'm a facebooker personally. The layout is clean, simple and with the new look it's impossible for someones profile to bring your browser to a halt with tons of videos and gifs etc.

I used to use MySpace. It's strongest asset is also it's biggest liability and that's the sheer amount you can customise the profile. Some people use it to make incredibly personalised, unique and interesting profiles. Others make you want to rip your eyes out with a rusty spoon.

Something I've also found is that MySpace is *very* spam happy. Thousands up thousands of chain mails are everywhere. Facebook had an app-spam problem when they first came out but these days I barely ever get an unwanted app-invite.

As for Bebo, it's strange. In England at least, it's the Chavs (I think you americans would call them "wiggers") who use Bebo, everyone else is on Facebook. So Bebo is a no-go zone simply because everyone on there is a world class... annoyance :)

Archkronos

Reaction score
I hate them all equally, with the exception of MySpace, which is undoubtably the worst site on the net.