inaccessible unsuspended account

Status
Not open for further replies.

gongyue

Reaction score
Hi
I just received a notification about my account being suspended due to exceeding bandwidth. I've lifted the suspension and received another mail about my account had been back to normal working order, but when I try to access it, instead having the 'your account has been suspended' page I get...nothing...
can you please have a look at it? The site still worked fine before it had been suspended.
Thanks

warwickmorsesociety.x10.bz

gongyue

Reaction score
what is the reason for the excessive use of resources? I thought it was something about bandwidth but if it's another different story then I would like to know the cause so that I can prevent it from happening next time

gongyue

Reaction score
The server is up again, but it still shows that my page is still suspended!
also in the account management panel it shows that I have no hosting at the moment!? what's going on?!

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
Not sure why account panel shows you as having no hosting, I can assure you that your hosting account is still there.

Your site should be back to a fully working state any minute now.

I did check the logs, and it seem that what triggered the suspension in your case is number of concurrent processes (there were 34, limit is 20). Now the really interesting part here is that about half of them had been labled as defunct, so there might be some useful information in an error_log which should be located in either the webroot, /academic/lecture-notes/, or /academic/ directories

Status
Not open for further replies.