Inactive members

Danielx386

Reaction score
I should also add that we also have a package where people can signup without the need to post on the forum, but if people need more space, ect then there are other packages that you can get, but you need to be on the forum and make eather 10, 15 or 25 posts every 30 days

Daniel

phazzedout

Reaction score
I enjoy using this forum, I actually heard some people use just the forum and not the hosting service. In any case, I have found out you get a cool Email extension if you get 500 points!

stealthy92

Reaction score
I was quite surprised. I just looked in the member list and found that over 111361 members of the x10hosting forums has made less than 10 posts.

Then 97771 members haven't posted in the last year.

I think if someone gives someone some free stuff, they should at least give something back. Like posts. Does anyone else agree, or is it just me?
Edit:
Whoops, can someone please move this to crossfire?

I completly agree. How ever you should acknowledge that half the users, didnt know about the forums or they are rather new to the forums. I just recently found out, and thats why i started posting.

dj0wns

Reaction score
Well, im kinda a new member which is why i fall in the <10 posts criteria. I love to post on forums, but most people will only do the minimum requirements and nothing more. I would strongly discourage adding a post requirement as it would drastically increase the amount of spam found in these forums.

mavr1c

Reaction score
If you impose a quota on posting you will create a mess. People who have something to say do so already, in fact many have nothing worthwhile to contribute but still post drivel. Forcing posts will increase the drivel content and destroy the value of the site and the meaningful exchange of ideas.

masterteam

Reaction score
In other words.... Inviting people to get inside forum with no obligations works better, i started posting here soon i get my first warning but because sometimes i dont have time to make it, its fair that having a free account we need to contribute to the site, i think we all can contribute making advertisment, even with a simple banner inserted at your site with a link to the x10hosting home page

farscapeone

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
I don't post much cos I try to be useful. I mainly visit "Review My Site" section and give comments and reviews. I also made a few logos and other web design work for x10 forum members and I even put some of those on my portfolio website. I guess I gave something back to the community :)

Forcing people to post will, eventually, destroy this forum. People that don't post and don't participate in this forum don't know what they are missing ;)

mothmann

Reaction score
lol im one of those inactive members. I haven't been to this site in over a year. :(

ChatIndia

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
I don't agree with all your opinion of forcing people to post or sending them email, cause most of the members here are for free hosting and ads displayed here are mostly about cheap hosting, free hosting so chances of click are more, BTW they can give more for the free hosting service by posting here. I frequently post here because its fun for me.

callumacrae

not alex mac
Community Support
Reaction score
I used to be one of those people who only came to the forum, but then I ran out of money and came back to x10 :)

~Callum

stpvoice

Community Support Rep
Community Support
Reaction score
When I first signed up at x10, I was guilty of not posting...but then I think I saw some of the stuff going on in the forums and decided that maybe I should try and help some users in the hosting support area, and from then I just started coming on here more regularly.