inactivity suspension not removing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Turnipsia

Reaction score
x10hosting said:
Date: 2015-11-16 05:43:54

You have been suspended for inactivity. It is a requirement that you sign into the x10hosting website at least once every month to keep your account active. You're able to unsuspend yourself immediately from our website.

The Next Step
We're removing the suspension now. Please standby and reload the page in 1 minute.

It's almost been 11,000 minutes now.

caftpx10

Reaction score
So approximately just over a week? I would've put this in earlier as it's getting way too close to the account termination stage at this point.

Dead-i

x10Hosting Support Ninja
Community Support
Reaction score
Hi,

What is your account's username (or main domain name)? I can't find an account linked to "Turnipsia".

Thank you,

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
Kicking the system in 3...2...1...

Ding! Should be fixed :)

juljet

Reaction score
I have the same issue, it's been since 21st - left it for the weekend then forgot..
Username Julijet

Also, although my website thebrunette.co.uk usually works just fine, the domain is still listed here as my old .co.cc site, does that matter?

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
It may not hurt to have it changed to one of the free subdomains if you don't need the .co.cc anymore, but otherwise that wouldn't have caused the issue and shouldn't cause problems in the future. In the mean time, I kicked the system again for yours; the suspension should be lifted off your site as well :)

Status
Not open for further replies.