Inactivity Suspension Warning

Status
Not open for further replies.

bovril

Reaction score
Hi,

I got an Inactivity Suspension Warning email today, and it said that I've not logged in for 51 days.

However, I know for a fact that I log in every few days, because I'm paranoid. I've logged in again just know - can you check and make sure that whatever you use to track these things is tracking me properly? I'd hate for my site to get booted off.

Thanks,

Mark

Gouri

Community Paragon
Community Support
Reaction score
Hi,

I got an Inactivity Suspension Warning email today, and it said that I've not logged in for 51 days.

However, I know for a fact that I log in every few days, because I'm paranoid. I've logged in again just know - can you check and make sure that whatever you use to track these things is tracking me properly? I'd hate for my site to get booted off.

Thanks,

Mark
Hi Mark,

When you login to forums, just wait for 5 to 10 mins. so that the system records your activity. Just go through the news section or other sections at that time.

bovril

Reaction score
Thanks for your reply - I don't think that's the problem, though. Just a couple of weeks ago I spent ages browsing through the forum trying to find a thread I'd read earlier, to show somebody else. And I often log in and then leave it logged in, just in case I want to come back to it later.

That's why I was surprised to get a warning - it's not like I just quickly log in and out to reset the timer every now and then. Although I don't post much, I do like to see what's going on.

However, I'll make a point of having a lengthy browse and we'll see what happens.

Cheers,

Mark

Jarryd

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Hello,

Regarding your issue, if you actually /do/ get suspended and you're sure you've logged into the forums within the inactivity time, please create a post back here and let us know. This way we can look into what went wrong and fix the issue for you.

Thanks for using x10hosting, and have a nice day.

bovril

Reaction score
I think I know what happened here.

I just realized that it is possible to browse the forum without logging in, and I think that's what I was doing. I just assumed that I wouldn't see the forum if I wasn't logged in (don't know why).

Anyway, my bad - apologies all round, and thanks for replying.

Can I close this thread, or does somebody else do it?

Cheers,

Mark

Jarryd

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
The thread will automatically be closed with a certain time of inactivity. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.