inactivity

Status
Not open for further replies.

reynol86

Reaction score
each month I log into my account at least once. Why does the system alway suspend me. How can I avoid this?

reynol86

Reaction score
yes each month I log into the account with my username and password. If I am not doing anything else I just look at one of the files I have posted in the FTP public section

reynol86

Reaction score
No I don't think I am breaching any of the terms. THe email just states "suspended due to inactivity"

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
The only login place that counts is the portal, are you logging in at: https://x10hosting.com/sso/login/?

Do note that if you happen to wait 32 days between logins you'd get suspended as you would need to login with a maximum of 30 days in between to stay safe. Meaning if you log in on the 2nd one month, you'd get suspended if you wait until the 4th the next month as there would be more then 30 days passed between.

wwinter

Reaction score
Oh dear.....what if the account is suspended, what can be done to re=instate it?

Is there an email notification to tell you the account is suspended?

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
Oh dear.....what if the account is suspended, what can be done to re=instate it?

Is there an email notification to tell you the account is suspended?
Normally you would get first an email stating you risk suspension if you do not login a few days before you are actually suspended (unless something changed that no one told me), and then you would get an email stating your account got suspended when it happens.
Also, whenever you visit your site there would be a page saying it is suspended if that would be the case.

As long as the suspension is for inactivity only you can unsuspend yourself from within the account portal. If the suspension would be for any other reason then inactivity you would have the option to send in an appeal and plead your case.

Do note though as per the ToS we would terminate accounts that are inactive, so if you do not take any actions after getting suspended the account would be removed after 21 days.

Status
Not open for further replies.