incorrect fav icon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hi. I'm not sure if this is a lingering issue from the migration or a separate issue, but my fav icon is not showing up correctly on my site (http://beautifulmess.elementfx.com/). I've checked in the theme settings and the information is set up correctly. It's supposed to be a pink heart, but instead there is what looks like a piece of paper in the url bar and that fantasy football league's icon in the tab (the one that most of our sites were changed to during the last few hours of the migration).
incorrect_fav_icon_help04292014_zpsbd004a67.png

If it makes a difference I'm on the Vox server and the theme I'm using for the site is Atahualpa. Any suggestions on how to fix this issue? Thanks in advance.

Dead-i

x10Hosting Support Ninja
Community Support
Reaction score
I'm not seeing the ACFFL favicon on your site. You may be seeing this because the favicon is cached on your computer. :)

Reaction score
I cleared the cache and am still seeing the ACFFL fav icon.

For the theme I'm using, Atahualpa, in their fave icon options section it says to place the fave icon in the folder "beautifulmess/wp-content/themes/atahualpa/images/favicon/fff-heart.ico". I've gone into that folder and the image is in there.

Reaction score
Nevermind my last reply. A setting on a different page of the theme options had gotten changed. Once that was corrected, the fav icon corrected itself. Thanks for the help.

Status
Not open for further replies.