increase disk space for website

Status
Not open for further replies.

vgavryusev

Reaction score
Could you please increase my current disk space of 512mb, I need to clean up my backup files every month to stay in the quota.

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
As should you, you're not supposed to use the storage for keeping personal files (backups would count towards that). All files should be relevant for the sit you have on the account.

There is no linked hosting account with the forum account you post from, so I need to have some details to be able to look the account up.

vgavryusev

Reaction score
The backup I was referring to is an automatic backup of my wordpress website (files+database). I keep only one copy here and others elsewhere. My account is unifield , please link it to this profile if you can.
Thank you very much.

vgavryusev

Reaction score
Could you please check my account unifield and increase the available space? Thank you

spacresx

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
As Anna stated,
you're not supposed to use the storage for keeping personal files (backups would count towards that). All files should be relevant for the sit you have on the account.

There is no linked hosting account with the forum account you post from, so I need to have some details to be able to look the account up.

your wordpress backup counts as "storage" so you need to remove it or store it someplace else,
such as your computer or other website that allows storage of un-used files.

any files you have have must be needed for the function of your website.
and backups are not considered to be that.

if you do that and meet the needed criteria, about 3/4 space used,
then try for the increase again.

garrettroyce

Community Support
Community Support
Reaction score
@vgavryusev Since we haven't heard from you in a while, I'm going to close this issue. Please open a new thread any time if you have further issues.

Status
Not open for further replies.