Increases of seat of a hosting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

graf201070

Reaction score
Hello Dear administration! It would be desirable to learn. Whether the increase of disk space with 500MB up to Безлимитного is possible?
As I registered безлимитный a hosting and to me have provided only 500MB. I so have understood that my country is included into a number limited I so has understood.
But I am not going to do that that противо lawful. Only the personal social portal for friends and no more. Neither what infringements and nor that similar I am not going to do.
Files loaded by me on a site purely for online of listening and viewing. Uploadings are forbidden that God forbid there was no whose infringement that of copyrights.
Whether probably to me to increase a disk quota up to безлимитного the plan? Thanks!

---------- Post added at 09:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:41 AM ----------

Hello Dear administration! It would be desirable to learn. Whether the increase of disk space with 500MB up to Безлимитного is possible?
As I registered безлимитный a hosting and to me have provided only 500MB. I so have understood that my country is included into a number limited I so has understood.
But I am not going to do that that противо lawful. Only the personal social portal for friends and no more. Neither what infringements and nor that similar I am not going to do.
Files loaded by me on a site purely for online of listening and viewing. Uploadings are forbidden that God forbid there was no whose infringement that of copyrights.
Whether probably to me to increase a disk quota up to безлимитного the plan? Thanks!

Hosting Account Summary
Hosting Usernamelordring
StatusUnsuspended
Packageadfree-infinity
Creation DateOctober 18 at 5:22 am
Hosting Serverlotus
Main Domaingraf.x10.bz
Sub DomainsNone
Parked DomainsNone
Addon DomainsNone
Synchronization-∞ days ago

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
Your site is not in compliance with the free hosting TOS. Please place an easy to find link to a manual translation of your site in English, Spanish, or French. You can re-request your hosting limits to be lifted after your site fully complies with TOS.

graf201070

Reaction score
Well, I зделаю English language by default on my site, it will yield what results that my site does not break rules of a hosting?
Only all content of a site remains in Russian as the order of a hosting was зделан from Russia.

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
Your site is also in violation of the TOS by hosting copyrighted mp3s. Until your site is in full compliance of the TOS, then you risk permanent suspension of your hosting account.

graf201070

Reaction score
At present, the default English language on my website. You can check out. Thank you.

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
Please read my last reply.

graf201070

Reaction score
Your site is also in violation of the TOS by hosting copyrighted mp3s. Until your site is in full compliance of the TOS, then you risk permanent suspension of your hosting account.
But the audio of record I have only for listening on a site, but not for uploading, than here are broken copyrights?

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
It's a broken copyright when you have the mp3s in your account. Here is the TOS quoted word for word:

* Illegal Material: This includes copyrighted works, commercial audio, video, or music files, and any material in violation of any Federal, State, or Local regulation. You may not store copyrighted Mp3s or videos on your webspace in any way shape or form.

graf201070

Reaction score
But the material that is placed in front of me on the site extensively on the Internet and even downloading on many sites. Why is for your personal listening and for friends that you've set permission may be considered copyright infringement? I don't understand. And video material is taken from the site where the material yutube razrešon for installation on any resources in the form of links and codes. What is infringement? Well thanks for the tips, and refusal to back then. I zaarhiviruû site and then ask here to delete my account then.

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
x10hosting is not responsible for the copyright violations committed elsewhere online that doesn't use x10hosting services. x10hosting is strict when it comes to this so that this company may not be sued or found criminally negligent. To hosting it here anyway puts x10hosting at risk of loosing their servers, and then everyone would loose their accounts here. Accountability works that way here, and we cannot allow this to happen. When you agreed to the TOS when you signed up for an account, you agreed to not hosting any copyrighted materials in your account.

If you want to delete your account, then please fill this form out in it's entirety and reply back with it here:

cPanel username:

( ) Inserting an X inside the parentheses signifies that I have made all necessary backups of my free hosting account and will not hold x10Hosting responsible for any data I am unable to recover after my free hosting account is deleted. The X also serves as my digital signature verifying that I have proper authorization to request account deletion of the account specified.

graf201070

Reaction score
Removal of the Account
cPanel username:
lordring
(X) Inserting an X inside the parentheses signifies that I have made all necessary backups of my free hosting account and will not hold x10Hosting responsible for any data I am unable to recover after my free hosting account is deleted. The X also serves as my digital signature verifying that I have proper authorization to request account deletion of the account specified.

As I ask to remove my account:

Client Account Information
account idSOP41267418
contact email graf@nemkov.tk

Thanks for rendered services.

Dead-i

x10Hosting Support Ninja
Community Support
Reaction score
Your account will be deleted in approximately 14 days. In the meantime, your account will be deactivated.
If you change your mind, you may reply to this support ticket within these 14 days requesting the termination to be cancelled.
Thanks for using x10Hosting :biggrin:

P.S. If you host copyrighted music on your hosting, it is against the terms of service. It does not matter of who can access it - it is still a copyrighted file hosted on your hosting on x10hosting's servers.

Status
Not open for further replies.