Index of /

Status
Not open for further replies.

tom randell

Reaction score
Hello,

I had my domain redirected to a VPS, which is now down, so I delete the A host so it doesn't redirect. Now, I changed the nameservers to:
ns1.x10hosting.com and ns2.x10hosting.com - now my domain says index of / and whenever I create a file, it doesn't say it's there, and also the domain isn't connected to lightspeed webserver at all.

Dead-i

x10Hosting Support Ninja
Community Support
Reaction score
Hi Tom,

It appears that there is no hosting account linked to your forum account. Please could you associate your accounts, by going to Support in the top right corner of cPanel, or please could you provide me with your cPanel username? :)

Thank you,

hustlert

Reaction score
Hello Sir
your domain is probably a addon doamin name
in order to fix this problem login to your cpanel using your domain , it wiill work

https://yourdomain:2083

1 go to filemanager and backup all your files
(copy them to a safe director)

2 go to addon domain remove the domain and readd it
the most important point is to dont change the document root let it public_html/yourdomain.com

3 mmove the files you backed up again in the new director and this will fix your problem

i will be glad to help you with Team Viewer if you want

bdistler

Prime Account
Reaction score
i will be glad to help you with Team Viewer if you want
DO NOT ALLOW ANYONE - TO ACCESS YOUR ACCOUNT WITH [ Team Viewer ] - that would give them full access to your x10hosting account and your computer

tom randell

Reaction score
How do I find my cPanel username and password? I can't login to x10, it says there was an error processing my request, and I have cleared my cache and tried on different browsers.

essellar

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
There was a temporary glitch with the log-in process on the SSO portal; that should be resolved now.

Status
Not open for further replies.