Index of /

Status
Not open for further replies.

abcnewsx

Reaction score
My page dont show anything only Index of / my files are all well in the account and I have not access to phpMyadmin, can you check it?

Dead-i

x10Hosting Support Ninja
Community Support
Reaction score
Hi abcnewsx,

Strangely, your account appears to exist on two servers - one account bearing your files and the other not. Your domain appears to be pointing to the account without your files, which is why you are seeing this message. I'm not so sure how this may have happened, but regardless, I've corrected the DNS entry, and you should see your site being pointed to xo3.

Please note that the change may take some time to take effect due to DNS propagation, though you may be able to hurry the process by flushing your DNS. ;)

As for the phpMyAdmin issue, what error message are you receiving exactly when logging in? :)

Thank you,

abcnewsx

Reaction score
this is a capture with the error message

Attachments

• phpmyadmin.png
    phpmyadmin.png
    30.8 KB · Views: 7

caftpx10

Reaction score
Could there be a minor conflict with phpMyAdmin due to the fact that there are same accounts on two servers because from that error that's all I can think of.

Dead-i

x10Hosting Support Ninja
Community Support
Reaction score
Hi abcnewsx,

I've run a quick fix on your account that may fix this. Please could you try again now and let me know whether you get the same error message? :)

Thank you,

beautyx2

Reaction score
I'm having a very similar problem with my "parked domain" bodyredemption.co.nz and I just saw another thread by orbitalx about his/her domain orbitalinfo.com same thing can you help us too please?

beautyx2

Reaction score
Hi abcnewsx,

I've run a quick fix on your account that may fix this. Please could you try again now and let me know whether you get the same error message? :)

Thank you,
I'm having a very similar problem with my "parked domain" bodyredemption.co.nz and I just saw another thread by orbitalx about his/her domain orbitalinfo.com same thing can you help us too please?

Dead-i

x10Hosting Support Ninja
Community Support
Reaction score
Hi beautyx2,

This was an issue affecting certain newly-created parked domains on our new free hosting server, xo5.

I've resolved this issue, and this should now be fixed for your domain name. :)

Thank you,

Status
Not open for further replies.