infexis.com - please review!

balkazar

Reaction score
Hi guys, i need you to review my site and tell me all you suggestions/ideas/problems and everything else...
i know the header picture sucks and it destroys my design.. but i suck at photoshop :(

the site link is: www.infexis.com

Last edited:

diabolo

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
When I was looking at your layout and design I noticed a couple of things:
`I couldn't tell what type of theme you had going. for the header you had space age type text and effects, like Starcraft(I think the text is that too), and for the body you had parchment paper feel, like Warcraft.
`The layout feels crowded. The layout expands to my entire screen. There isn't any margins that 'relax' my eyes.
`I couldn't really tell what type of game it was.
`I didn't even notice the search box until later
`Really confusing, I couldn't understand what to do in order to play the game, or even what it was about. (by now I would have left)

In all, the layout needs just a bit a tweaking to make it good. And to get on one theme. And content needs a boost.
7/10 overall

omoney

Reaction score
in this topic youshould post the link to your site infexis.com.

i agree with diabolo on on the point that the site does nto clearly state what it is about. I know it's about a game or something of that sort but you need something on the frontpage explaining or describing it.

The right and left side of the layout i like but the middle seems a bit too big in my opinon.

tittat

Reaction score
Nice! But the first thing that i noticed is that your home page doesn't fit my browser well.I have to scroll it left and right.The problem might be due to that huge flash.Get rid of it or get it shaped.And your animating navigation buttons look good.
Good Luck :)

balkazar

Reaction score
actually.. from the beginning i wanted a website to fit full browser screen, and not "empty" spaces.. but now i get it.. i maybe should consider that

how about transforming the frontpage from one to 2 columns ? would that help ?

lala123

Reaction score
I clicked the XHTML Validation link at the bottom and it gives me "66 Errors, 39 warning(s)."
It should be a huge amount of scripts fixing. :happysad:

Last edited:

farscapeone

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Man this is strange :eek4: I have another domain (boxkv.co.cc) I registered form my younger brother to make his personal web site. It's work in progress but that's not important. You're probably wondering what's that got to do with you? Wait and you'll see :lol:

I host that site on byethost cos I'm still working on it and yesterday I received an email that says:

"We are emailing you, to let you know your Byethost2.com account boxkv.byethost2.com has not received less than 5 visitors over
the last 30 days.

The account will be removed in 2 days time."

So I tried to go to my site and guess what, I'M REDIRECTED TO http://mybookface.net/ :eek4::eek4::eek4: Then I came back here and follow your link to http://www.infexis.com/ and it said "This Web site is coming soon". WTF! :dunno:

http://mybookface.net/ looks exactly like http://www.infexis.com before the "coming soon" page so I guess it yours.

I reactivated my account at byethost and now everything is back to normal but I had to share this strange experience with you :biggrin:

freecrm

Reaction score
THIS WEBSITE IS COMING SOON

If you are the owner of this web site you have not uploaded (or incorrectly uploaded) your web site. For information on uploading your web site using FTP client software or web design software, click here for FTP Upload Information.

OK - this is what I got from your link.... sorry

balkazar

Reaction score
Guys i had some problems with the site and it got locked down by byethost because of too much cpu usage... (active visitors)

now i have moved to professional webhosting at godaddy.com
go to my site now and review! :D