info@subdomain.com project cancellation email?

Status
Not open for further replies.

redterror_11735

Reaction score
I was just going through my emails today when I got an email from the above saying:

"Dear Smith,

as you face either violated against §4 or §6 - §10 of our Conditions we have removed your project: "Trading Card Ultimatum". More detailed information about the cancellation we can not tell you unfortunately. A recovery of your project is also not possible."

No other information is given, and I'm not certain at all if this is actually from X10 hosting or not. I went to go check my website immediately after, and it's still up and running, and I can still get into my account. Is this something to be concerned about, because I have been following up on the actual warnings about not having logged in to use the forums (which I do now)? The only reason I'm bringing it up here is because my website is only hosted here, so I thought it had something to do with the site.

Dead-i

x10Hosting Support Ninja
Community Support
Reaction score
What email address was the email from; was it info@subdomain.com? If the email address doesn't end with @x10hosting it's probably fake. Also, usually notifications about removed content is done via the Account Information Panel and not email.

redterror_11735

Reaction score
Yeah it showed it being from info@subdomain.com. Emails that do come to my account panel also go to my email (like for the suspension warnings about not using the forums, for example). It just bothered me that I may have done something wrong (though I haven't touched the code in awhile due to having issues getting code for paypal), so I wanted to make sure I wasn't actually in trouble.

Dead-i

x10Hosting Support Ninja
Community Support
Reaction score
If the email doesn't end with something like @x10hosting.com or @x10powered.com then it's probably a fake, no need to worry.

Status
Not open for further replies.