integration issue between support, cpanel, forum ????

Status
Not open for further replies.

holeepassion

Reaction score
I have been replying to ticket submission, but it seems that the support has not received my response as per the trail below. Could somebody investigate please ? I have been answering promptly. I have asked for the full restore of my website but no response. I think it could be due to my ticket response not been answered ???

Could somebody tried to restore it for me perhaps or fix that 403 issue for me ?

Cheers

holeepassion.com
administrator

Hi there ... I am not sure why I should upload an index as I was installing it using Drupal which would have created the file I guess. The question is what has happened to it ??? It was working real fine before installation of gallery 2.

Anyway, would you mind just reinstall my backup from 12.1.08backup. I remember it to be the full backup ???

Thank you

Thanks for reading my email promptly

Best regards

Alexson

http://www.holeepassion.com

Time to act, with positive actions

--- On Mon, 8/12/08, x10Hosting Support - Level 2 wrote:
Subject: [#IAN-479571]: Issue with www.holeepassion.com website
To: holeepassion@yahoo.com.au
Received: Monday, 8 December, 2008, 2:35 PM

Can you please make sure you have an index uploaded?

------------------------------------
Sincerely,
Scott Dollins
Senior Account Manager
x10Hosting

Ticket Details
===================
Ticket ID: IAN-479571
Department: Free Hosting (Level 2)
Priority: High

Start your day with Yahoo!7 and win a Sony Bravia TV. Enter now http://au.docs.yahoo.com/homepageset/?p1=other&p2=au&p3=tagline
space.gif
Alexson Ho
img_user.gif
space.gif
icon_emailopen.gif
Posted On: 12 Dec 2008 3:15 AM I still have issues, I have 403 error . I did respond from email. Not sure if you get my messages or not ???

Thanks for reading my email promptly

Best regards

Alexson

http://www.holeepassion.com

Time to act, with positive actions

--- On Thu, 11/12/08, x10Hosting Support wrote:
Subject: [#IAN-479571]: Issue with www.holeepassion.com website
To: holeepassion@yahoo.com.au
Received: Thursday, 11 December, 2008, 11:20 PM

holeepassion,
This message concerns your Ticket #IAN-479571. We have not received any
response back from you in 72 hours, and would like to know if you consider this
issue to be resolved. If you have any further questions, simply respond to this
Email.

Subject: Issue with www.holeepassion.com website
Department: Free Hosting (Level 2)
Priority: Urgent

Please note that the Ticket will automatically be closed within 24 hours if no
response is received from you. The Ticket will not be closed in the case that
you send another reply.

x10Hosting

Start your day with Yahoo!7 and win a Sony Bravia TV. Enter now http://au.docs.yahoo.com/homepageset/?p1=other&p2=au&p3=tagline

Twinkie

Banned
Reaction score
Tickets are backed up to recent cPanel issues, we can't help you with that as we would need unlimited access to your account. The kind staff do when asked for support.

holeepassion

Reaction score
Tickets are backed up to recent cPanel issues, we can't help you with that as we would need unlimited access to your account. The kind staff do when asked for support.

thanks for that.

Also, you cannot reply to the email as responding i believe. You must physically navigate to the ticket on http://support.x10hosting.com , and reply from there.

ok .. i think you are right ... i have replied there though so .... hope i get some resolution soon ....

although why could I see all my replies in my ticket support even though I replied from my email ... they should be able to see it as well ?

been over two weeks now ...

Last edited:

holeepassion

Reaction score
CANNOT believe this !!!! ..Re: integration issue between support, cpanel, forum ????

I have email them via the login as I have posted before. Today, I receive this message:

holeepassion,
This message is regarding your Ticket ID #IAN-479571. We are changing the status of this ticket to 'Closed' as we have not received a response from you in 72 hours.

Subject: Issue with www.holeepassion.com website
Department: Administration
Priority: Urgent

If you have any further questions then do let us know.

x10Hosting

Could somebody investigate your ticketing system ? I have replied numerous time including via email and within the support system ??? I could clearly see the trail in my ticketing support system ???

So, why can't the staff see it ??? Could somebody check the Cossacks server at all ???

Cheers

thanks for that.

ok .. i think you are right ... i have replied there though so .... hope i get some resolution soon ....

although why could I see all my replies in my ticket support even though I replied from my email ... they should be able to see it as well ?

been over two weeks now ...

Status
Not open for further replies.