• interesting.jpg
    interesting.jpg
    43.7 KB · Views: 145
Last edited:

Dead-i

x10Hosting Support Ninja
Community Support
Reaction score
Lol yeah, someone gave me that passage too last week. It's really weird how you can understand what it says even with every letter poorly spelt :) The human brain is weird yet clever at the same time xD

Btw, cool signature xD

SierraAR

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
I've known about that for quite awhile. What's funny is that I can read it faster than I can read my own handwriting.

Dead-i

x10Hosting Support Ninja
Community Support
Reaction score
Lol :) I can type faster than I can write plus with typing I don't have to TipEx or scribble mistakes, so personally I prefer typing :)

wongers

Reaction score
letters arent missing, they have just been jumbled up?? but it does make you wonder how powerful the human brain really is?

Dead-i

x10Hosting Support Ninja
Community Support
Reaction score
Yeah, it's really weird that's possible. Cambridge University has done a good job proving the methods of the human brain.

gomarc

Reaction score
Hey ChatIndia,

Srroy, I jsut dno’t gte waht teh bzuz is all abuot. I dno't see nthonig wrnog wtih teh msseage!

Dead-i

x10Hosting Support Ninja
Community Support
Reaction score
Srroy, I jsut dno’t gte waht teh bzuz is all abuot. I dno't see nthonig wrnog wtih teh msseage!
Cambridge University has proved that the human brain uses the first and last letters to read words, which makes you think how amazing the human brain really is. It also shows that spelling is not important for the human brain to read it, as long as the first and last letters are correct.

wongers

Reaction score
errr Dead-i, i think @gomarc's post was supposed to be ironic because he has posted in the style or jumbling up all the leters in the middle of the word, ensuring the only correct letters of each word are the first and last. much like in the original image/post.

i tinhk its suoppesd to be irnoic?

Dead-i

x10Hosting Support Ninja
Community Support
Reaction score
Oh yeah, I understand :tongue:

Still, it's pretty amazing what Cambridge University has proven, as I outlined in my last post. ;)

wongers

Reaction score
lol yeah, its been floating around for a few years, it does make you wonder what the human mind/brain is capable of!

Dead-i

x10Hosting Support Ninja
Community Support
Reaction score
Yeah, even though you say it's been around for a few years, I'm still amazed that someone showed me this passage in the same week that this was posted. Freaky :)

Dead-i

x10Hosting Support Ninja
Community Support
Reaction score
active my account
Please stop spamming that. It is an automated process.
Also I hope 'accounts' is a typo, since only one account is permitted per individual as states in the TOS