Internal Server Error and 0.00 mb database

Status
Not open for further replies.

tixilite

Reaction score
The homepage is working, but when I click on any other page I get an internal server error.

EDIT: It seems I fixed this problem by turning off what's known as Clean URLs in Drupal.

http://drupal.org/node/15365

I can't turn it on again and get this:

Your system configuration does not currently support this feature(and a link to the page above)

EDIT 2: It's back again, but when I refresh the page loads. Everything is very slow.

Also, my database says 0.00 mb, but I can see the tables and data in phpmyadmin.

Last edited:

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
Hello,

Yes, database all show 0.00 MB, it has to do with the fact we have mysql on a separated server. There's a bug with the function that allows for calculating the size causing mysql to become unresponsive if it is enabled. So until there's a way to properly sort that, the databases will show as being 0.00 MB in cPanel.

As for clean urls, could you try and see if they can be enabled now? I did uncomment the row that says "RewriteBase /" in your .htaccess, which should sort the errors you had when it was enabled previously and hopefylly allow you to enable that again.

tixilite

Reaction score
Yup, it got enabled. Thanks

I'm curious why you had to uncomment that line though as it used to work fine before the updates.

Last edited:

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
That change was implemented a couple month ago, when we started using vhost to decrease the number of apache restarts. Before that change there was a restart each time an account was added.

For the most quick enough to go unnoticed but not always, due to the number of accounts the restart could sometimes take a bit longer causing a short period of downtime. When that is done maybe a couple hundred times a day, it gets noticeable rather quick. With vhost apache don't have to do a restart each time an account is added.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.