Internal Server Error

Status
Not open for further replies.

soundmandubs

Prime Account
Reaction score
Hi

how are you guys? thanks for providing such a great service load time and good forums. I was'nt sure if you where aware that the phpadmin reported ;

phpMyAdmin - Error

#1105 - #07000(proxy) all backends are down

also the browser reported;

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.
Please contact the server administrator, support@x10hosting.com and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.
More information about this error may be available in the server error log.
Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Apache/2.2.14 (Unix) mod_ssl/2.2.14 OpenSSL/0.9.8e-fips-rhel5 mod_mono/2.6 Server at www.trillionaire.x10hosting.com Port80 Login to the control panel works fine unable to go any farther thou I have just visited the forums and see that admin are trying to look into this but i still felt i should forward the info from the browser sorry to add to the already congested flood of panic attacked queries god speed Antonio http://www.trillionaire.x10hosting.com/socialnetwork/

Gouri

Community Paragon
Community Support
Reaction score
Mysql server problem, we are aware, admins alerted and working on it

Wait for some time.

petronia

Reaction score
How fair is this from being fixed.. I deleted my wp installation thinking the error what me and now, I have to reinstall it again, most annoying.

Status
Not open for further replies.