Internal Server Error

Status
Not open for further replies.

islamis4u

Reaction score
I don't know why but every know and then i get internal server errors and its really annoying on live site.. please do resolve it or any body can tell the reason i have asked the support before but no reply came...
my domain is khan.exofire.net
please do help me its almost a week m asking same question is site is live...

thnxs in advance....

vishal

-::-X10 Guru-::-
Community Support
Reaction score
I don't know why but every know and then i get internal server errors and its really annoying on live site.. please do resolve it or any body can tell the reason i have asked the support before but no reply came...
my domain is khan.exofire.net
please do help me its almost a week m asking same question is site is live...

thnxs in advance....

It is loading perfect for me .It shows a directory page

islamis4u

Reaction score
thnxs Vishal for support
yeah i know, as i told before.... that it sometimes runs fine but after some unknown period of time it shows up with internal server error.. and its getting more frequent

sourine

Reaction score
Same for me.

Every now and then I get that "Internal Server error". I had it yesterday and today too. Now it works again better. But there are times where I have that 10 times in an hour.

islamis4u

Reaction score
siteerror.jpg

Heres the picture its comes now and then not always... n please help you know how much user you can loose easily because of it and m loosing..... my server is on stoli i thnnk stoli is doing problem i read other posts in the topic they have same issue

Last edited:

vishal

-::-X10 Guru-::-
Community Support
Reaction score
Same for me.

Every now and then I get that "Internal Server error". I had it yesterday and today too. Now it works again better. But there are times where I have that 10 times in an hour.

Please post your url

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
Yes stoli seem to have a bit of a problem.
I have alerted server admins as currently I can't access it to check the load either, but so far I have not heard back.

sourine

Reaction score
Yes stoli seem to have a bit of a problem.
I have alerted server admins as currently I can't access it to check the load either, but so far I have not heard back.

Thanxs for oyur effort!
Any news? Is the problem solved or will happen again?

islamis4u

Reaction score
it is really sad to say that past 15 days have been a headache to me because of internal server error, again my site down because of error 500 and its longer now.....
why i said really said is that because m using your service from almost 3 years now n m really old user i sticked to this web-hosting because it was real reliable..... but this time i think so many users have come to site may be load have increased...or what ever the reason is please resolve the issue m reporting for almost 2 weeks now about it or may be tell me up-till when it will be resolved...

have another question why can't i login in account management panel and why can't i make a topic in any other forums or reply to a post other then mine... thnxs

michael_s

Reaction score
Any word from the server admins about what's going on with Stoli?
The service alerts page doesn't have any info about this.

jameseh

Reaction score
I have an identical problem.

I have 3 add on domains, all of which are returning an internal server error.

My cpanel account is on stoli.

If I go to my main account url (jameseh.x10hosting.com) I do get a su directory listing of my domains, but the domains themselves return the undeliverable error. I am also unable to log in to my account control panel, but can log into cpanel, ftp and forum (obviously).

I appreciate that there have been some upgrades going on currently but would be interested to hear an expected timescale for resolution.

Status
Not open for further replies.