Internal Server Error

Status
Not open for further replies.

gh00st

Reaction score
My site is :
Go to my index is ok but when click details:
Internal Server Error The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request. Please contact the server administrator, support@x10hosting.com and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error. More information about this error may be available in the server error log. Additionally, a 500 Internal Server Error error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.
I wonder where is the reason? Few days ago, my site is ok!

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
Make sure that the permissions for your files are lower than 777.

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
Your site loaded just fine for me.

However since it is not in English, Spanish or French, you'll need to provide a full translation into one of those languages as soon as possible. Note that automated translations such as, but not limited to, google translate is not enough in this case.

Failing to do so means your account has a high risk of being suspended for breaking TOS, I'll be nice for now though.

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
Are you using SEO links? I thought I read in another support thread that disabling that might help.

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
This is a snippet of text from http://status.x10hosting.com

Update 1: Users with programs installed (Joomla, Drupal with SEO-friendly URLs) relying on Apache’s mod_rewrite have reported various issues. Also reported has been a fix, adding “RewriteRoot /” to their mod_rewrite-enabled public_html/.htaccess.

Check, and if needed add RewriteRoot / to the .htaccess file.

Last edited:

kote007

Reaction score
Could you please confirm whether the php changes have also been applied to lotus? In http://status.x10hosting.com I only see that other servers have been affected, but not lotus.

Otherwise, just in case, here is my .htaccess

RewriteEngine on
RewriteRule ^.*/(.*)$ sysGeneric.php [NC,L]

Could you please explain how the fix should be applied? I tried adding "RewriteRoot /" to the end, but it did not work.

Thanks in advance

isnoow

Reaction score
Hello
I got the same problem, that my site won't work, it says that the site cannot be shown.
Thats why I was wondering if it has something to do with the x10hosting servers or mine.
I haven't changed any of the security codes so I don't really know if thats the reason my site doesn't work
Im thankful for all the help I could get :)
http://isnoow.x10.mx is my site.

richstepper

Reaction score
Hello,

my site is on Cossack and it seems that the MySQL link is down. No site will load and that might apply to Lotus too. Yesterday whole day there was maintenance on Chopin and sites were loading badly if at all. That is now fixed. So they might have shifted their attention to Cossack and Lotus today.

We will see soon under announcements or server status.

Richard

isnoow

Reaction score
How did you fix it?
And where did you add the "RewriteBase /" Tag?

maritoz

Reaction score
Add at the TOP of your .htaccess file

it also works for me, thank you very much

PD: What works best? "RewriteRoot /" or "RewriteBase /"

In any case ami I work myself "RewriteBase /" . thanks

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.