Iphone

merrillmck

Reaction score
Did anyone go out and get the new Iphone or talk to anyone who did?

I own an iphone and having read the reviews don't see what the hype is about. I'll probably still get a new one as I'd like to have the real GPS rather than using the less accurate cell tower triangulation.

As an additional question, is anyone writing apps for the iphone or any other phone platform (Android, MS Smartphone, Blackberry)?

Smith6612

I ate all of the x10Pizza
Community Support
Reaction score
If you think the hype is high right now you should have seen it when it first came out. Otherwise, I don't have an iPhone yet since Verizon Wireless doesn't even carry it, and we do not intend on switching to AT&T. There is word though that Verizon and AT&T are in the works of making a CDMA capable iPhone soon which may be available in 2010.

jbrenton

Reaction score
While the Iphone is a great phone, the app store has to get it's act together.

Way to many useless applications..

I think the new phone has some good features but I just got a iphone and got the old model, not particularity interested in a compass or shooting video with my phone.

DeadBattery

Community Support Team
Community Support
Reaction score
I own an iPod touch, the iPhone's training wheels. Still using their original model and it works pretty much the same except for its lower battery life and it doesn't have volume controls and a speaker.
All I'd do with mine is keep changing the battery. (Haven't had to do that yet :biggrin:)