Is it possible to get more memory for user fjsuzrsw

spacresx

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
requirements include:
- your account must be at least 7 days old and follows the terms and conditions.
- you must be using at least 75% of your current space.
it appears you are not using the 75% so you may be denied.

- all files must be used your website and not for storage of files.
- photo galleries can only be 500 mb and do not qualify for an upgrade.
staff will need to review your website before determining if you qualify

TheCursedGroup

Reaction score
requirements include:
- your account must be at least 7 days old and follows the terms and conditions.

would like to see if i can becuase i love x10hosting i was wondering about having affilate with them for my wrestling site if that possible

spacresx

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
i can only refer you to a staff member for those inquiry's.
you will need to wait for their reply.

TheCursedGroup

Reaction score
requirements include:

yea reason why im asking becuase wordpress isnt letting me publish and not updating to the new wordpres verison i have custom plugins i made

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
Name change is denied. At this time we will not be allowing name changes on the forums as we need to manually update on a couple other places as well due to how it ties in with your hosting account (for purpose of us being able to verify ownership of an account the forum account is linked with the hosting panel account through a database lookup). You did have the choice to set your forum account when you signed up.

Regarding space, a large part of your current usage is located in Trash bin (~100mb), softaculous backup (~80mb). Backups should be downloaded to your local computer, they are of little use stored on the account if something goes wrong with the account itself. Trash bin would clean itself periodically but it can sometimes be wise to clear the Trash bin manually if you have deleted a lot of files and it makes up for significant usage (the folder called .trash would show the usage of Trash Bin).

Considering this you are however still eligible for a disk space upgrade, so I have increased the available disk space for you.

TheCursedGroup

Reaction score
Name change is denied. At this time we will not be allowing name changes on the forums as we need to manually update on a couple other places as well due to how it ties in with your hosting account (for purpose of us being able to verify ownership of an account the forum account is linked with the hosting panel account through a database lookup). You did have the choice to set your forum account when you signed up.

Regarding space, a large part of your current usage is located in Trash bin (~100mb), softaculous backup (~80mb). Backups should be downloaded to your local computer, they are of little use stored on the account if something goes wrong with the account itself. Trash bin would clean itself periodically but it can sometimes be wise to clear the Trash bin manually if you have deleted a lot of files and it makes up for significant usage (the folder called .trash would show the usage of Trash Bin).

Considering this you are however still eligible for a disk space upgrade, so I have increased the available disk space for you.
I was wondering what would it take to be a affiliate for my blog post since I love x10 hosting