is it possible to rename a domain name?

Status
Not open for further replies.

dave1482

Reaction score
Hi, I have taptapvip.x10.bz, and would like to rename to dave1482.x10.bz, please tell me if this is possible

Dead-i

x10Hosting Support Ninja
Community Support
Reaction score
Hi Dave,

This hosting account is not linked to "dave1482", but is rather linked to another forum account. Please could you reply back from the forum account that is linked to this hosting account, so that we can change the domain name? :)

Currently, the forum account's username is "taptapvi". ;)

Thank you,

dave1482

Reaction score
Hi Dave,

This hosting account is not linked to "dave1482", but is rather linked to another forum account. Please could you reply back from the forum account that is linked to this hosting account, so that we can change the domain name? :)

Thank you,
in that case, i also have dave1482.pcriot.com due to my other one being down. I can deal with that name instead, if that is ok.

taptapvi

Reaction score
Hi Dave,

Thank you,
hello, i am dave1482, as just mentioned above.

Dead-i

x10Hosting Support Ninja
Community Support
Reaction score
Hi Dave,

Thanks, and I apologise for the inconvenience. It's just something we have to do for verification purposes. :)

Would you like me to change dave1482.pcriot.com, or taptapvip.x10.bz? dave1482.pcriot.com is currently associated with the forum username "cydiatap". :)

Thank you,

taptapvi

Reaction score
Hi Dave,

Thanks, and I apologise for the inconvenience. It's just something we have to do for verification purposes. :)

Would you like me to change dave1482.pcriot.com, or taptapvip.x10.bz? dave1482.pcriot.com is currently associated with the forum username "cydiatap". :)

Thank you,
i would like to change taptapvip.x10.bz to dave1482.pcriot.com, and i can explain why it is cydiatap :D

Dead-i

x10Hosting Support Ninja
Community Support
Reaction score
Hi,

I'm sorry, but I can't change taptapvip.x10.bz to dave1482.pcriot.com while your other account owns it. :(

Thank you,

taptapvi

Reaction score
Hi,

I'm sorry, but I can't change taptapvip.x10.bz to dave1482.pcriot.com while your other account owns it. :(

Thank you,
hmmm... which one are you talking about, taptapvi, dave1482, or cydiatap?

Dead-i

x10Hosting Support Ninja
Community Support
Reaction score
Hi,

Sorry for the confusion. Currently, dave1483 ("cydiatap") owns dave1482.pcriot.com, and taptapvi owns taptapvip.x10.bz. ;)

Thank you,

taptapvi

Reaction score
Hi,

Sorry for the confusion. Currently, dave1483 ("cydiatap") owns dave1482.pcriot.com, and taptapvi owns taptapvip.x10.bz. ;)

Thank you,

ok, so should i delete dave1482.pcriot.com? omg, this can be confusing, so ur saying from above, that since I needed to reply to you with this account, that is the only way to put it as dave1482.x10.bz? because then i will delete dave1482.pcriot.com and go with dave1482.x10.bz.

taptapvi

Reaction score
Hi,

Thank you,
i see that my account is now suspended. who can review my appeal?

Status
Not open for further replies.