Is Server x13 Websites Down?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mycoo368

Reaction score
Is server x13 currently getting an extra load at the moment? The only reason I ask, is because my site is not responding, it was yesterday. The message I get from my browser says "the server where the page is located is not responding." I can only get to access DirectAdmin.

gus

Reaction score
I'm having the same issue on x13 as well (truthbetold.elementfx.com). That said, it started last night right after I had uploaded all of my updated PHP scripts (which were edited to use "mysqli" calls) and so it leaves me wondering if it's a server issue or one that I've somehow caused. :banghead::banghead::banghead:

mycoo368

Reaction score
I'm having the same issue on x13 as well (truthbetold.elementfx.com). That said, it started last night right after I had uploaded all of my updated PHP scripts (which were edited to use "mysqli" calls) and so it leaves me wondering if it's a server issue or one that I've somehow caused. :banghead::banghead::banghead:
You broke the whole server. :p:p:p

rednoise

Reaction score
Is server x13 currently getting an extra load at the moment? The only reason I ask, is because my site is not responding, it was yesterday. The message I get from my browser says "the server where the page is located is not responding." I can only get to access DirectAdmin.

Yes, apparently. I already mentioned this in the thread titled "Site cannot be reached", but we haven't heard any response yet. I guess it can't hurt to repeat it:

===============

I'm having the same problem. My site became unreachable last evening sometime. I was hoping it would be back today, but nope. I can still FTP into my site, and I the Control Panel can still get to it.

Error messages include:

The connection has timed out
The server at rednoise.x10host.com is taking too long to respond.

Hmm. We’re having trouble finding that site.
We can’t connect to the server at rednoise.x10host.com.

ERR_CONNECTION_TIMED_OUT​

jbwebx10

Reaction score
I can log into DirectAdmin and it shows all my web folders and files. However, I'm encountering the same problem of being unable to log into any of my website pages, which are on the x13 server.

jbwebx10

kryspubl

Reaction score
I've been unable to access my website kryspublishing.com if someone would please assist, before I'm stuck creating a new website... Getting the message:

This site can’t be reached
kryspublishing.com took too long to respond.

ERR_CONNECTION_TIMED_OUT

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
x13 should now serve sites properly again, the few I tested loaded fine at least

@mycoo368 x11 loads up sites fine for me as well, any specific site that has problem?

gus

Reaction score
x13 should now serve sites properly again, the few I tested loaded fine at least

@mycoo368 x11 loads up sites fine for me as well, any specific site that has problem?

Mine (truthbetold.elementfx.com) is doing much better today. On some pages it displays the page background meaning I'm able to reach the site; however, it now displays "Could not connect to server:" (with no text following). Looking in my error log I found this:

mysqli_connect(): (HY000/1045) Access denied for user 'proc'@'localhost' (using password: YES)...

I can't imagine why proc would now have problems accessing the DB when it had no problem doing so before. Granted, I did alter the code at the beginning of the script some (and will look more closely at my changes).

Thanks for your helping so many of us here in the forum. :)

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
Any database, and user, that you create inside directadmin (or cpanel for that matter) would normally have your hosting name as prefix, such as gus_proc

gus

Reaction score
Any database, and user, that you create inside directadmin (or cpanel for that matter) would normally have your hosting name as prefix, such as gus_proc

Thank you! I'll make the change... I would have never caught that! :)

mycoo368

Reaction score

It seemed to have started working again when you said x13 is fine now.

Status
Not open for further replies.