Is there a upgrade limit?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eruadan

Reaction score
Hello, I have recently started using x10hosting and stumbled upon this page:

http://x10hosting.com/upgrade.php

I am wondering the the upgrades, "Double Everything" and "Double Your Bandwidth and Space," have some sort of cap for the number of times I can purchase them. Can I only buy them once and then that is the limit? Or am I able to buy them unlimitedly? Or is there a cap as to how many times you can buy them?

Thanks,
Eruadan :)

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
you can only buy them twice.

I am not sure if it would work if you bought first the double everything twice and then the double bandwidth and space offer, or the other way around. I'll try and point one of the techs to this thread to clarify if you can combine the offer to gain even more space/bandwidth.

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
Finally, a word from admin on this.

They aren't mixable, you can either buy "double everything" twice, or the "double the bandwidth and space" twice.

Russ

<b>Retired *****</b>
Reaction score
Yeah, when that feature came around, it was meant to help out some, not make packages better than the paid hosting. If you're that serious about hosting, go paid, the servers are more reliable.

Eruadan

Reaction score
thanks for the replies

I will probably eventually go to the Premium and then even the VPS one day. However a twice doubled Free Hosting plan fits well :)

Status
Not open for further replies.