Is there problem with ur sites too?

Status
Not open for further replies.

shyam123

Reaction score
Hello everyone,
I have a blog at www.sharemarketslive.info which is being hosted by x10 hostings (free account).I have been facing problems to access my blog from the last 15-20 days.Only sometimes in the day for 1-2 hours i am able to open my blog.I am basically from India ,so friends is there any one who is also facing the same problems.

May i know whats the problem behind this.And whats the solution to it??

Regards

kajasweb

Reaction score
Your domain NameServers have the following records,

ns1.x10hosting.
ns2.x10hosting.

Append com in those two records. i.e., Your nameservers should have the records

ns1.x10hosting.com
ns2.x10hosting.com

Fix this first, then try again. This MAY be the cause for your problem.

Jarryd

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Yeah, by the looks of what information i can access, and seeing what kajasweb posted, that would probably be the problem...else, it might also be related to the problems x10 has been having with there ns1.x10hosting.com as some other people are unable to view there site if it tries to connect via that nameserver.

kajasweb

Reaction score
X10Hosting NameServers are too good. But, IF you don't want to host your DNS Records here, you can host them at your Domain registrar (If they provide that service) and Create an A Record for your domain that points to your X10Hosting Account Server IP. You can get that IP from cPanel.

Jarryd

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
You could do that too, but i am pretty sure it would be smarter, and alot easier to host them here probably...But i guess every user to themself.

Jarryd

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Yeah, httpd is down at the moment, just be patient and wait for the x10 team to fix it, or wait for the server to be rebooted...or even fix itself.

shyam123

Reaction score
@Hellsheep,
""You could do that too, but i am pretty sure it would be smarter, and alot easier to host them here probably...But i guess every user to themself.""

Could u please tell how do i do that??

Jarryd

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
To be honest, i don't know anything about domains, all i know is the basics to help with nameserver problems, i don't know how to actually configure any of them, sorry... i havn't actually ever had a normal domain name, always used the free ones.

shyam123

Reaction score
But as i said i have been facing the same problem for more than 15 days by now,,do the servers remain down for so long??

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
To everyone posting in this thread, when you say there is a server issue make sure you know the person you're trying to help is even on the server you are talking about.

This person is on "cossacks" which has no issues lately yet you're telling them it's down.

To the OP:
As was said in this thread, you have the name servers set incorrectly. When I do a query on your domain I get the following:
Your NS records at your nameservers are:
ns2.x10hosting.
ns1.x10hosting.

You're missing the .COM at the end of those records. This is causing your problem. Go back to your domain registrar and reset the name servers on the domain to ns1.x10hosting.com and ns2.x10hosting.com

-Corey

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
I see the .com listed now. Are you still having issues?

shyam123

Reaction score
Yah i am still not able to access the site at my end,,the same problem is continuing from last 20 days by this time,,site is not opening through proxy now,which used to only sometimes before.What do i do now?

kajasweb

Reaction score
Have you flushed your DNS and cleared all your Temp files?
Do that first and retry.

Edit:

O.. Oh!.. Your site is just working fine for me...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.