Is this new design better?

Christopher

Retired
Reaction score
I like the new one more because the color is brighter. Makes it stand out some more.

mikel2k3

Reaction score
They're both VERY similar. So similar, i dont think it makes that much difference which one you use to be honest, but i had to choose, i would say the second one.

Both of them seem like they have something very basic and un-professional about them. Try adding a alight gradient or some sort of colour/pattern to the background.

Dub_Dude

Reaction score
Thank you for your quick responses guys, much appreciated :)

They're both VERY similar. So similar, i dont think it makes that much difference which one you use to be honest, but i had to choose, i would say the second one.

Both of them seem like they have something very basic and un-professional about them. Try adding a alight gradient or some sort of colour/pattern to the background.

They're meant to be similar, i'm just trying to improve the current design that i'm using. The background is something I was always planning on changing. I'm just not that great at the graphics side of things, i'm still learning ;)

Last edited:

Equiflux

Reaction score
Although I don't really like either of them, I think your current one looks better. Maybe if the current one was brighter like the new one it would be a little better.

Dub_Dude

Reaction score
Thanks for your responses guys, much appreciated. I'm still working on the newer design, I keep changing bits and pieces in the hope that something decent will come together! :)

Derek

Community Support Force
Community Support
Reaction score
I love the color alot better.

KowKing

Reaction score
I only have one problem with it... It's Arsenal and not Manchester United.