Is Windows A Virus?

Drakotsu

Reaction score
No No windows isnt a virus or a bug :p Its a target for many users and hackers because of how many people use it. Mac is not 100% virus safe. It just ddoesnt have many/any viruses because of how little people use it. Mac is not a potential target for hackers :p

t2t2t

Reaction score
Heres something i posted in the early days:

Today i took a scan with my Ad-Aware and besides ohter nasty things, i found this:

So remember kids, Blame windows for anything (Even if you get low grade)!

Swiblet

Reaction score
That was amusing =D I have found most viruses to not work well, though. They aren't efficient. They never ever worked on me. Soooo...saying that Windows isn't a virus due to it not being efficient isn't necessarily true.

~~B3N

GamingX

Executive Team
Reaction score
This gave me quite a laugh. Wonder what Bill Gates would do if he ever saw this.

Jesse

Reaction score
Yeah, Windows is not a Virus it's a OS (Operating System) used for computers to work. Although Windows can have bugs which can damage your computer, but it can be fix.

Any_Key

Reaction score
This has been floating around for years, I've seen it since 98se.

Windows just gets a lot of viruses, if it was worth the time to make a virus for a Mac people would do that.

adrenlinerush

Reaction score
That's great... I remember when doing tier II support we used to tell people when they complained about windows quarks... "thats not a bug, its a feature"... lol...

ArNoX

Reaction score
If Windows is a Virus so why is everyone using it :)
Thats maybe just some virus that you have download from internet with the name 'windows'
to confuse you not to delete it ;)

Last edited:

shauntp

Reaction score
lol so true
I personally hate Windows. Although I fix them. So basically im saying

LINUX RULES!!!!! AND MAC!!!!!!

Dazz

Reaction score
Lol so true but then again half the fun of using Windows is dodging the stones (so to speak):lol:

Dan

Reaction score
A very accurate description of windows...

naresh

Reaction score
its not virus but is favourite among people who spread virus thats why IE has lots of attack comparable to firefox !

Thirsteen

Reaction score
i've always used windows
and prior to 2 weeks ago when it just wouldn't turn on
it's never had any real problems

if your retarded and download a bunch of **** [some people claim it under their gaming, designing, coding] from multiple sources
don't be surprised

I've singly relied on Norton [and just recently google's spyware doctor] as long as I've used windows, and, well, i already stated my status